Hello Cracked.to Members,

with the recent update we've reworked the Pentesting Section. Every provided tool is being posted under the following criteria:

OpenBullet is a webtesting suite that allows to perform requests towards a target webapp and offers a lot of tools to work with the results. This software can be used for scraping and parsing data, automated pentesting, unit testing through selenium and much more.

IMPORTANT! Performing (D)DoS attacks or credential stuffing on sites you do not own (or you do not have permission to test) is illegal! The developer will not be held responsible for improper use of this software.

OpenBullet is just an example here as it is the most used tool these days. This applies to all other tools with similar purposes.

Private Section and new Rule

Furthermore the whole content in the Pentesting Section is not accessable for Guests, registered Members or Contributors. In order to access or post in those sections, you require an active upgrade or a high rank like Godlike or above.

Best regards,
Cracked.to
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]