Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[ALERT] BE CAREFUL OF THIS THIRD PARTY SCAMS!

by Alex - 09 July, 2020 - 10:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (Alex) - Unhide
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
This is not news but i think a lot of members don't know about it. But it's something called third party scam.

How is it performed:

The scammer tries to make you think he's someone else, in this case someone with a good reputation on his profile so he could have more chances to scam but the victim will blame me for scamming and open a scam report against me because I had to confirm by sending a pm to the victim after the scammer said he would send a pm. Sounds confusing right?
I'll make it a little less confusing:

The scammer talks with you (the seller) and the victim (the buyer) at the same time, but the buyer doesn't know you and it's only talking with the scammer, the scammer while talking with you will say he's interested in a product that you're selling and will say to the victim that he's selling a product, it can be any product. But the scammer only needs one thing, that you need to confirm it's you, who is speaking to him, but in this case he will send the profile of the victim saying it's him while he speaks with the victim saying that (the good reputation profile) is him.

Here are some pictures i took today, and also the pictures from the victim.

THE PICTURE OF MY CONVERSATION WITH THE SCAMMER WHO'S PRETENDING TO BE INTERESTED IN BUYING MY PRODUCT:

[Image: ybARO2w.png]
[Image: s8xcbcd.png]

[Image: Kyz6EIi.png]
The other time this happened to me, the scammer almost won.

THE PICTURES OF THE VICTIM TALKING WITH THE SCAMMER, PRETENDING HE'S SELLING A PRODUCT BUT USING MY PROFILE AS PROOF FOR VERIFICATION PROCESS IN ORDER TO MAKE THE VICTIM THINK IT'S ME TALKING TO THEM
[Image: IZC2v7m.png]
[Image: AA9z2LO.png]

BE CAREFUL FOR THIS USERS! USE THE METHOD I REQUESTED "ASKING FOR PROOF OF CONVERSATION AND SEND IN PM IN CRACKED.TO" OR "CHECK IN THE VICTIM PROFILE IF HE HAS DISCORD IN A THREAD OR IN HIS OWN PROFILE"
I don't sell any products/services, don't trust any private message regarding that subject.
[Image: profilepic_182597.gif?dateline=1631748904]
This post is by a banned member (Services) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Badabuu) - Unhide
Badabuu  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
ty  Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (Ulysses) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (won) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CiscoRamon) - Unhide