Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

StarkRDP | High Quality RDPs | 100% Privacy | #1 Provider

by StarkRDP - 04 August, 2020 - 11:34 PM
This post is by a banned member (StarkRDP) - Unhide
StarkRDP  
ShineOnEm
Threads
3 Years of service
(30 March, 2021 - 04:44 PM)Zestras Wrote: Show More
Shit rdp service, lost hundreds of dollars worth of data cos their shit literally crashed. Contacted support about the issue and immediatly they accused me of running fishy shit on it when all I did was run 1 call of duty checker from a high repped dev on this forum. Told staff I had no issues running the checker on my own personal pc and that I had been checking for over 10+ hours on the RDP before it died and all they did was acuse me of lying. Unproffesional staff, shitty rdp’s, don’t waste your money here unless you wanna lose hundreds.

We have more than 900 different active customers and just by reading your activity its already proven that the issue has been caused by yourself. Furthermore you have all the tools to always get back to a fresh and clean windows installation, that fixes (!) almost every issue instantly.

We are just providing windows server, they do NOT all of the studden start to cause issues unless you cause them from your side. Your feedback is taken note of, we still keep the number #1 spot and remain trusted for customers with a brain.
[Image: header_img_5_1637520700.gif]

#1 RDP Provider
This post is by a banned member (Zestras) - Unhide
StarkRDP  
ShineOnEm
Threads
3 Years of service
(01 April, 2021 - 06:09 AM)Zestras Wrote: Show More
Show me what the ”proof” is then, i’m literally running the same stuff rn on the new fresh installed RDP which is literally only a call of duty checker coded by a high repped dev on this forum. The only thing that was installed on that server was winrar, a combo editor (textutils) and the cod checker. I’m running the same stuff now on the RDP and it hasn’t died. I run this checker and everything else that was on that server on my own main PC from time to time as well. These tools you spoke of as well, I’m guessing the reinstall server button, doesn’t even work. It gave me the same exact login to the same server that crashed. I had to open a ticket to have that issue fixed so no I didn’t have the tools to reinstall a server cos the tool didn’t work.

I appreciate the service and I agree with that your RDP’s are decent, but I find it annoying and unproffesional being called a liar when I literally sent in proof of what I was doing on that server. And don’t tell me I had the tools to ”solve the issue” even tho the solution was wiping all data, losing hundreds and reinstalling a whole server, don’t tell me I had the tools for that when y’all just resent the crashed RDP server login.

Thanks for the feedback anyway, we will try to provide better support in the future to solve such issues. I can guarantee there is nothing wrong with our servers itself.

#1 RDP Provider
This post is by a banned member (zuzu2323) - Unhide
zuzu2323  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I made purchase with BTC and it took some more time and now I see this Message:
Code:
Late Payment

The merchant received your payment after the payment window. Please contact the merchant at [email protected] to confirm your order status.

Your order code is:
H7EKGW2L
This post is by a banned member (Shield) - Unhide
StarkRDP  
ShineOnEm
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 April, 2021 - 11:59 AM by StarkRDP.)
(27 April, 2021 - 09:13 AM)Shield Wrote: Show More
Starkrdp is excellect service i am using since 7-8 month now , no issues .

i want stark rdp banner so that i can promote it .... how can i  get it ?

You can find one in my signature. Or do you want a different size?

Additionally we also got this one:

[Image: StarkRDP2.gif]
https://s4.gifyu.com/images/StarkRDP2.gif

#1 RDP Provider
This post is by a banned member (pixed) - Unhide
pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
Excellent RDPs
Ordered one, Instant deployment and fast!

10/10 !

-----

This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 May, 2021 - 02:04 PM by Krollie.)
(04 May, 2021 - 09:04 AM)pixed Wrote: Show More
Excellent RDPs
Ordered one, Instant deployment and fast!

10/10 !

Pepeclap
Selling 90% off from a high quality proxy service
Dm me if you would like to learn more.