Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SiB Panel vs xDumpgo vs SqlSniper vs Sqli dumper

by LateNightVibe - 26 August, 2020 - 02:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (LateNightVibe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 January, 2021 - 02:52 AM by LateNightVibe.)
(27 January, 2021 - 06:33 PM)RadarWarningReciever Wrote: Show More
(11 September, 2020 - 02:51 PM)Famous Soylent Wrote: Show More
(11 September, 2020 - 05:18 AM)McLov1n Wrote: Show More
i try it next time , im working on google dork scrap config selenium on openbullet i share whit u when doneHeart
sure, drop me a pm if you will stil remember

(11 September, 2020 - 12:43 PM)Verified Wrote: Show More
I have and have used everything that exists in this regard.

I have found using just a little of everything works best.

XDG is fantastic for dumping and finding vulnerabilities. dumper is a legend, dont disrespect it. Can still pull 200 websites a go, and the dump is slow. Use command line if possible for that.

SIB is solid, but You need to know how to use it, I liked it for single exploits.

Just my 2 cents.

Dumper 8.5 is still going to be the legend. 8.3/8.5

i have to disagree, sqli dumper was one of the worst stuff tham ever came out for crackers, it supported only few most basic sql injection methods and unluckily there are still people who consider only sqli dumper results when it comes to dorks when now both url scraper and dumper are terrible

Sorry for a 4 month late response, but no one really talks about SIB here, but did you get your SIB Panel from around this forum and what version do you have? I can't get mine to dump combos and go through ANY of the stages, it just stays at zero even if i loaded all of my urls in. Can you give me at least one tip on how to use it? There's absolutely zero guide and idk if it's really broken or im stupid. I use version 7.5 from zombie's post.

did you do this ?
https://thetechrim.com/how-to-install-sib-panel-2020/

This post is by a banned member (ChadSigma) - Unhide
ChadSigma  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 January, 2021 - 07:47 AM by ChadSigma.)
(28 January, 2021 - 02:51 AM)AllBallNoDick Wrote: Show More
(11 September, 2020 - 02:51 PM)Famous Soylent Wrote: Show More
sure, drop me a pm if you will stil remember

i have to disagree, sqli dumper was one of the worst stuff tham ever came out for crackers, it supported only few most basic sql injection methods and unluckily there are still people who consider only sqli dumper results when it comes to dorks when now both url scraper and dumper are terrible

Sorry for a 4 month late response, but no one really talks about SIB here, but did you get your SIB Panel from around this forum and what version do you have? I can't get mine to dump combos and go through ANY of the stages, it just stays at zero even if i loaded all of my urls in. Can you give me at least one tip on how to use it? There's absolutely zero guide and idk if it's really broken or im stupid. I use version 7.5 from zombie's post.

did you do this ?

installing was the easiest part, but one you get it I bet 90% of the people don't know what to do.
All there is is broken version from 6.0 - 8.0 that are horribly translated by google. Some of the buttons make no sense and don't function and there's 0 guides on how to actually use it. I'm just waiting for a decent demostration on how to dump from it because maybe mine is broken? I'm probably going to download the one from the link you gave me. I have version 7.5 and the other 8.0 downloads are identical or have a lot of php errors. I swear to god imma give up cracking and go to selling setups for SIB/

damn it's infected  [Image: feelssadman.png]

I am seriously thinking that my SIB is broken. The parser only shows occasionally, and nothing is inactive even when i add urls. Only thing it's good at is finding vunerable url really quickly.
This post is by a banned member (mshtarg) - Unhide
mshtarg  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(28 January, 2021 - 07:11 AM)RadarWarningReciever Wrote: Show More
(28 January, 2021 - 02:51 AM)AllBallNoDick Wrote: Show More

did you do this ?

installing was the easiest part, but one you get it I bet 90% of the people don't know what to do.
All there is is broken version from 6.0 - 8.0 that are horribly translated by google. Some of the buttons make no sense and don't function and there's 0 guides on how to actually use it. I'm just waiting for a decent demostration on how to dump from it because maybe mine is broken? I'm probably going to download the one from the link you gave me. I have version 7.5 and the other 8.0 downloads are identical or have a lot of php errors. I swear to god imma give up cracking and go to selling setups for SIB/

damn it's infected  [Image: feelssadman.png]

I am seriously thinking that my SIB is broken. The parser only shows occasionally, and nothing is inactive even when i add urls. Only thing it's good at is finding vunerable url really quickly.

ahhahahahah, you can't use the sib because you don't know how to install it Smart
This post is by a banned member (helloBoi221) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Reaperbrown) - Unhide