Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

ImGui Designer?

by Rzy - 04 September, 2020 - 09:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (Rzy) - Unhide
Rzy  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello guys i'm currently looking for an imgui designer, if your good at imgui design, please send me a dm or contact me on discord Rzy#2004
Paid job btw
NOTE: most of download links arent working anymore because I do not host rzy.be anymore.

github
This post is by a banned member (Gaztoof) - Unhide
Gaztoof  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2020 - 09:09 PM by Gaztoof.)
why would you buy a imgui designer this is literally simple as hell anyone can do it

+ they have  good documentation so its actualyl ez af
[Image: _112565487_floyd.png]
[Image: floyd-george-e1590967609961.jpg]
[Image: kOX40Je.png]

my signature is epic, nothing to add 
https://i.imgur.com/13lycpV.gif consider this an image tysm
This post is by a banned member (babyhomie) - Unhide
Rzy  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 September, 2020 - 09:31 PM by Rzy.)
(04 September, 2020 - 09:09 PM)GAztoof Wrote: Show More
why would you buy a imgui designer this is literally simple as hell anyone can do it

+ they have  good documentation so its actualyl ez af

I hate doing design, and ion rly have time due to school n shit so it'll be easier for me to pay some1 to do it (and when I'm asking for imgui design, i'm not asking for basic shitty csgo design)

(04 September, 2020 - 09:12 PM)babyhomie Wrote: Show More
(04 September, 2020 - 09:08 PM)Rzy Wrote: Show More
Hello guys i'm currently looking for an imgui designer, if your good at imgui design, please send me a dm or contact me on discord Rzy#2004
Paid job btw

https://github.com/ocornut/imgui#binariesdemo

style editor right in documentation sir.

Code:

[list=1]
[*][ImGuiCol_Text] = The color for the text that will be used for the whole menu.
[*][ImGuiCol_TextDisabled] = Color for "not active / disabled text".
[*][ImGuiCol_WindowBg] = Background color.
[*][ImGuiCol_PopupBg] = The color used for the background in ImGui :: Combo and ImGui :: MenuBar.
[*][ImGuiCol_Border] = The color that is used to outline your menu.
[*][ImGuiCol_BorderShadow] = Color for the stroke shadow.
[*][ImGuiCol_FrameBg] = Color for ImGui :: InputText and for background ImGui :: Checkbox
[*][ImGuiCol_FrameBgHovered] = The color that is used in almost the same way as the one above, except that it changes color when guiding it to ImGui :: Checkbox.
[*][ImGuiCol_FrameBgActive] = Active color.
[*][ImGuiCol_TitleBg] = The color for changing the main place at the very top of the menu (where the name of your "top-of-the-table" is shown.
[*]ImGuiCol_TitleBgCollapsed = ImguiCol_TitleBgActive
[*]= The color of the active title window, ie if you have a menu with several windows , this color will be used for the window in which you will be at the moment.
[*][ImGuiCol_MenuBarBg] = The color for the bar menu. (Not all sawes saw this, but still)
[*][ImGuiCol_ScrollbarBg] = The color for the background of the "strip", through which you can "flip" functions in the software vertically.
[*][ImGuiCol_ScrollbarGrab] = Color for the scoll bar, ie for the "strip", which is used to move the menu vertically.
[*][ImGuiCol_ScrollbarGrabHovered] = Color for the "minimized / unused" scroll bar.
[*][ImGuiCol_ScrollbarGrabActive] = The color for the "active" activity in the window where the scroll bar is located.
[*][ImGuiCol_ComboBg] = Color for the background for ImGui :: Combo.
[*][ImGuiCol_CheckMark] = Color for your ImGui :: Checkbox.
[*][ImGuiCol_SliderGrab] = Color for the slider ImGui :: SliderInt and ImGui :: SliderFloat.
[*][ImGuiCol_SliderGrabActive] = Color of the slider,
[*][ImGuiCol_Button] = the color for the button.
[*][ImGuiCol_ButtonHovered] = Color when hovering over the button.
[*][ImGuiCol_ButtonActive] = Button color used.
[*][ImGuiCol_Header] = Color for ImGui :: CollapsingHeader.
[*][ImGuiCol_HeaderHovered] = Color, when hovering over ImGui :: CollapsingHeader.
[*][ImGuiCol_HeaderActive] = Used color ImGui :: CollapsingHeader.
[*][ImGuiCol_Column] = Color for the "separation strip" ImGui :: Column and ImGui :: NextColumn.
[*][ImGuiCol_ColumnHovered] = Color, when hovering on the "strip strip" ImGui :: Column and ImGui :: NextColumn.
[*][ImGuiCol_ColumnActive] = The color used for the "separation strip" ImGui :: Column and ImGui :: NextColumn.
[*][ImGuiCol_ResizeGrip] = The color for the "triangle" in the lower right corner, which is used to increase or decrease the size of the menu.
[*][ImGuiCol_ResizeGripHovered] = Color, when hovering to the "triangle" in the lower right corner, which is used to increase or decrease the size of the menu.
[*][ImGuiCol_ResizeGripActive] = The color used for the "triangle" in the lower right corner, which is used to increase or decrease the size of the menu.
[*][ImGuiCol_CloseButton] = The color for the button-closing menu.
[*][ImGuiCol_CloseButtonHovered] = Color, when you hover over the button-close menu.
[*][ImGuiCol_CloseButtonActive] = The color used for the button-closing menu.
[*][ImGuiCol_TextSelectedBg] = The color of the selected text, in ImGui :: MenuBar.
[*][ImGuiCol_ModalWindowDarkening] = The color of the "Blackout Window" of your menu.
[*]I rarely see these designations, but still decided to put them here.
[*][ImGuiCol_Tab] = The color for tabs in the menu.
[*][ImGuiCol_TabActive] = The active color of tabs, ie when you click on the tab you will have this color.
[*][ImGuiCol_TabHovered] = The color that will be displayed when hovering on the table.
[*][ImGuiCol_TabSelected] = The color that is used when you are in one of the tabs.
[*][ImGuiCol_TabText] = Text color that only applies to tabs.
[*][ImGuiCol_TabTextActive] = Active text color for tabs.
[/list]

ty but I already know that, as you may see on my precedent answer, I can do design myself but I hate doing it and ion rly have time
NOTE: most of download links arent working anymore because I do not host rzy.be anymore.

github
Rzy  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Mira23) - Unhide
Mira23  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I have a friend who specializes in IMGUI design, I can recommend him to you
This post is by a banned member (OdileRobert) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I didn't send the design to you, how can I do this again?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                                                                                                                               iscribble
This post is by a banned member (andree23) - Unhide
andree23  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I'm glad to see your post, it's the ovo topic I'm looking for. Thanks!