Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Horror Games

by JohnGatsby92 - 29 September, 2020 - 10:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (JohnGatsby92) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
The best video games on the market today come from all around the world, and the same is true with video games for the PSP. In recent years, many Japanese horror franchises have either been remade or even rumoured to get a little polish for the coming generations, but throughout the years the classics on this list have stood the test of many times. Whether new games like the PSP remake of Resident Evil 2 has captured your attention or you just want to know what everyone is talking about... here are some of the best video games - http://insider.games/best-horror-games/! The first place to start with this list is with Resident Evil: The Umbilical Bloodline. Although a remake of a classic, this game is still as intense as ever thanks to an updated look and gameplay.

The next game up is Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. A remake of the original game, this PSP remake focuses on the character of Heather Graham. Heather is an inexperienced young woman who moves to Silent Hill to be a nurse but when she gets involved in a strange case, she finds herself going to another town in search of her missing friend Alice. Unfortunately, Alice ends up being the center of a horrific series of murders that leaves Heather with no choice but to go back to Silent Hill. The gameplay in this game is similar to that of the original, with the only difference being the graphics. You can now see the faces of those you've killed on the map to find out their identity, as well as see a bit of the environment in the form of distorted images and sounds.

The next game on the list is Dead Aim. Dead Aim is a game about a game designer, Jason, who is hired by his boss to produce a video game for the new PSP console. This game takes place in a very stylish environment and you'll see plenty of cool action in the game. The game is similar to the Dead Aim franchise of shooters, which have been released over the past few years. Although it hasn't received as much praise as the other titles on this list, Dead Aim does have its loyal fan base and is still worth checking out. if you haven't yet tried it out.
This post is by a banned member (fnelson) - Unhide
fnelson  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I love horror games, I hope more great games will come to light soon on next gen consoles.
This post is by a banned member (ningunapersona) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (herogood) - Unhide
herogood  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Gooood
This post is by a banned member (MarcIV) - Unhide
MarcIV  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I love the culture of horror, but I don’t know, unfortunately, any of the strategies.
This post is by a banned member (Artificially) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
alan wake
This post is by a banned member (nurmeh) - Unhide
nurmeh  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (Nevel_dickson) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I need some horror games. I already got some games from apkgameapps  but wasn't able to find the games Horror genre. I want something like grany, or limbo.