Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

crackedaio Rebate scam

by FR13ND5 - 25 November, 2020 - 10:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (Aizo_x) - Unhide
Aizo_x  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 November, 2020 - 05:25 AM by Aizo_x.)
here is the full convo for the mods to read 

https://imgur.com/a/7hhayNz
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 November, 2020 - 03:37 PM by FR13ND5.)
Even if it got refunded the deal was he buys the card. You deleted whole conversation so I don't even have it anymore. You posted the 25 one I bought to the chat so everyone can see it. Guess what card is not usable now... Also the 115 one didn't work on sites you mentioned as well. So I would like to have refund for non functioning card plus the deal was that you sell the card to G G and refund me that can be seen on screenshots as well.

Here is screenshot of conversation, he even offered he will cash it out but I said no thank you just buy the card. He broke this deal right after he didn't pay spencer or me after cashing it out. He said it will take 12 hours or so next day it was 48 hours. This was second time that he broke the deal.

https://prnt.sc/vqk8sm
This post is by a banned member (crackedaio) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
'GG" reply:

That wasn't the deal. I told you it will take 12 hours for the funds to arrive, at that time I will pay Spencer. 
Fund still haven't landed so I haven't paid Spencer and therefore you haven't gotten your money - common sense bro, what are you? Like 11? 

The card has been refunded and therefore you have to wait in order to use it again - like I told you on the DM. 

Excuse me Karen, stop bitching. All the cards work 100%, you're just not smart enough to know how to use them. 

He have ZERO clue as to how to use these cards... why purchase something you have no idea how to use and then call someone scammer when you can't figure it out? 

Now you want a "refund" due to "non functionion" now is not the allegation he was claiminig he got "scammed"? Lol you are such a joke. 

He is impatient, and I cannot personally deal with impatient little kids, so I just refunded him and he can go do whatever he wants with the card. 

Staff - this kid is a waste of everyone's time. He wasn't scammed, he was refunded. He has the product, actually he will have the product in 3-5 business day when the card is refunded.  We can post here when the balance will be avaliable.
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
The deal is on the screenshot even when you keep saying something else. If I can't use the card on any visa eshop as you say I still wan't refund and you can keep the card. I am not answering any more to you until admins checks this. You are all very sketchy not using mm saying you are legit enough, changing the plans on the go etc. On the screenshots it's clearly visible that the deal was to G G pay you, he uses the card how he want's and you refund me the amount I have paid for it. Admins please check here @KSZ @Darkness
This post is by a banned member (crackedaio) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 November, 2020 - 07:10 PM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
The deal is on the screenshot even when you keep saying something else. If I can't use the card on any visa eshop as you say I still wan't refund and you can keep the card. I am not answering any more to you until admins checks this. You are all very sketchy not using mm saying you are legit enough, changing the plans on the go etc. On the screenshots it's clearly visible that the deal was to G G pay you, he uses the card how he want's and you refund me the amount I have paid for it. Admins please check here @KSZ @Darkness

Happy Thanksgiving, your card has been refunded 2 days go. Enjoy yourself today.
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
What is so hard to understand about the fact that deal was something else, you delete whole chat. I have tested it today on any visa website and it didn't work.
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Darkness @KSZ @Hans69
This post is by a banned member (Waty34) - Unhide