Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @crackedaio

by FireWizard - 27 November, 2020 - 10:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (Nezio) - Unhide
Nezio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 November, 2020 - 03:02 AM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
@Nezio First study what prepaid card is. and then reply here. I tried on a lots of website and no where worked. And he failed to prove me that the card is working. And finally He cleared all the chats and conversations so, i couldnt take all the conversation screen shorts. Why do you need to delete your conversation if you are legit? Why do you need to block your customer who paid you but having trouble using your product? I want a "Deal with caution" Headline on his profile and thread. I will be happy to see that @crackedaio faggot.

There is a Gay friend of him on telegram whose name is G G with no username.
I asked @crackedaio That i am having touble cashing the money out or on purchase on website. @crackedaio replied, " Ask G G he knows how to cashout. he may help [ This means scammer seller @crackedaio does not know how to cashout his own card] "

Then I asked G G ( @crackedaio 's gay friend with no username) "How to cashout"?
G G replied " The method is $300 if you you can just buy a $165 card from spancer ( Telegram name of @crackedaio) and give it to me. He also cleared his all conversation with me

Here is the proof https://ibb.co/ZYQNhvQ

I bought cards from him knowing in mind that the card doesnt work on all the sites hence it is a prepaid card. But that card did not work in any sites.

I bought cards from him knowing in mind that the card doesnt work on all the sites hence it is a prepaid card. But that card did not work in any sites.

Before purchase he said the card works everywhere. After purchase he also says it works everywhere. and when i tell him that i am facking trouble. he and his gay friends tells the card doesnt work in all the sites. But i experienced the card Works in no site. And he Failed to show me a proof that the card work in a any single site in this world. And he blocked ne

Sir you do need to understand that the CARD you bought can't be used by the seller, you bought it for a reason. The seller is not responsible for the card after its been given to you, it had the funds on there as he sent you 2 screenshots of the funds being on there. Also don't make me study what a Prepaid Card is or not, I know what one of them are... you need to do your research on how to withdraw them because you seem to not understand that he provided you text confirmation the card had been used, you were the only one who received the card. "G G" is also a prick and he is annoying, overcharges everything and acts like he knows everything. The seller is not required to provide you proof the card works, you are supposed to withdraw it within 30 minutes of receiving the card... after that timestamp you are responsible for the card not the seller... like I stated prepaids don't work on all sites and certain brands require special sites! Don't try and educate me as I know what I'm talking about as i have bought prepaids and sell a bot to automate getting prepaids. He also might of been pissed off by your stupidity as i can tell from your messages, you should know how to withdraw when buying from a prepaid seller.  :monkas:
Contact Information:
REVOKED
This post is by a banned member (FireWizard) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 November, 2020 - 06:38 AM by FireWizard.)
@Nezio How do you know this? do @crackedaio pay you as a lawer of him to reply on the posts scammed report on him?

It is clear here that he gave a card which never works. I told him to spend a single dollar from here and show me proof. He refused. No where is said that "Withdraw the money with in 30 min or the seller is not responsible" And not on his Thread nor his terms and services. This was said as a visa gift card. and I bought a visa gift card from him. Not a cc bin to cashout.

Your words seems like I paid him for a visa gift card and he just game me a cc bin. also The photo you are talking that there is balance $35. Anyone can make a photo like that on photoshop. I prefer no one reply in this thread without @crackedaio and mods/stuffs.

Now everyone Shut the fuck up.

And i Also want the answer, "Why he blocked me and why he erased all conversation? "

If mods or stuffs dont solve it everyone will keep seeing scam reports agin @crackedaio every day lol.
Refund my money scammer Or stop doing business here on c. to
Always PM on site before any deal
[Image: S6IAC.gif]
This post is by a banned member (crackedaio) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 November, 2020 - 06:13 AM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More
@Nezio How do you know this? do @crackedaio pay you as a lawer of him to reply on the posts scammed report on him?

It is clear here that he gave a card which never works. I told him to spend a single dollar from here and show me proof. He refused. No where is said that "Withdraw the money with in 30 min or the seller is not responsible" And not on his Thread nor his terms and services. This was said as a visa gift card. and I bought a visa gift card from him. Not a cc bin to cashout.

Your words seems like I paid him for a visa gift card and he just game me a cc bin. also The photo you are talking that there is balance $35. Anyone can make a photo like that on photoshop. I prefer no one reply in this thread without @crackedaio and mods/stuffs.

And i Also want the answer, "Why he blocked me and why he erased all conversation? "

If mods or stuffs dont solve it everyone will keep seeing scam reports agin @crackedaio every day lol.

Why would you ask the seller to spend money on your card, that is absurd! You purchased the card for personal use, I am not here to spend money on the card... You also scammed a user in my channel named 'madman' for 63$. Learn to cash out then come buy from me, until then stay away from prepaids.
This post is by a banned member (FireWizard) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
@crackedaio broo! Which level of kid you are? i even dont know anyone whose name is madman. Show me proof and i will leave this forum without any question

Dont teach me how to cashout from prepaids again. Your card worked on no site. and You just given me a cc bin. Not a card. Which even cannt be used for a trial. Nowhere in the earth it works. Stfu and let admin solve this
Always PM on site before any deal
[Image: S6IAC.gif]
Nezio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 November, 2020 - 06:13 AM)FireWizard Wrote: Show More

He doesn't pay me at all, I just support the sellers on the market from people like you.
You are moaning about $35 gift card which you can't withdraw because you are stupid, how can he also photoshop an image within seconds because that's how long it takes for him to check the balance.

Please remain from telling me to shutup because I know what I'm talking about, you also can't stop him from selling when he has had over 100 sales and all have went well. You were just the unlucky one who didn't want to resolve the situation and get money back ontop of the money spent withdrawing using PayPal which crackedaio proved via text, he can send you a photo screenshot if you actually asked.
Contact Information:
REVOKED
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 November, 2020 - 03:17 PM by FR13ND5.)
@Nezio open @crackedaio thread and read what it says there, he claims card can be used on any site so shut up with your methods and people not being to cash out or anything, he claims it works on every website so people count on that.
Nezio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 November, 2020 - 03:16 PM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
@Nezio open @crackedaio thread and read what it says there, he claims card can be used on any site so shut up with your methods and people not being to cash out or anything, he claims it works on every website so people count on that.

He states they work on sites, but he never guarantees it to be 100% so please stop trying to turn the story around.
If you bought the cards, you should of been the one to know how to withdraw the card. you and him are the only ones with issues which makes no sense if you actually knew how to withdraw them  Jew
Contact Information:
REVOKED
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Nezio where he said it's not 100% ? Expain this in that case https://prnt.sc/vrslzv