Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Redxl

by Clario - 30 November, 2020 - 07:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (Clario) - Unhide
Clario  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 November, 2020 - 08:15 PM by Clario.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Redxl
Sales Thread: None
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $50
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/vgu6Pps
Additional Information: He was "supposedly" my partner in my business (phishing business). We were starting out and he asked for an investment so I put down $50 as my investment. But few days later, he apparently added a new partner to the business without my knowledge and later told me that he added a new partner and refused to introduce me to that new partner. He told me the partner wasn't willing to talk to me.  Later on, he dmed me saying that the "new partner" stole my investment and refused to pay back profits and i made 0 profit from investment. I also believed this until a few weeks later when I found out this mf was a scammer. I found out about multiple people he asked for money and tried to scam. And I got in contact with the previous "new partner" asked him about this mf scammer and he replied "who tf is tropix?".
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qlmlrcnv8tz2ppp07z2zyexpdkaszcnx6t2farc

This post is by a banned member (Redxl) - Unhide
Clario  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 December, 2020 - 03:49 PM by Clario.)
Look the point is you lied to be and took money as investments to a business that was never happening. You never had the other partner and you lied to me to take that money. I wouldn't make this a problem if the business made zero profit and I didn't get paid back for my investment. But in this case there was no business in the first place, you just took my money for your own use. I also had several people tell me you ask for money and try to get it for free with no work. So cut the bs and pay up.

@Redxl

Clario  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 December, 2020 - 04:33 PM)Redxl Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2020 - 06:39 AM)valhomas Wrote: Show More
Look the point is you lied to be and took money as investments to a business that was never happening. You never had the other partner and you lied to me to take that money. I wouldn't make this a problem if the business made zero profit and I didn't get paid back for my investment. But in this case there was no business in the first place, you just took my money for your own use. I also had several people tell me you ask for money and try to get it for free with no work. So cut the bs and pay up.

@Redxl

I'm sorry but i don't remember saying i took it for my own use I tried making it but it never worked out and the other several is just bs, Gradephp has the same bs he was splitting in the first place as well now he's gone, And the other several people you mean that one mental kid that i asked for 1$ to test out smh you clown

Ok so you're saying that that the money wasn't used for personal use?? Stop the bs tropix. The screenshots I provided were clearly enough proof. You came up with this huge ass lie/scheme to steal money. You never had a new partner in the first place and there was no business that took place and you stole that money saying Agradephp exit scammed. How would Agradephp exit scam if there was no business or partnership? Where do you think the money went huh? If it didn't go for personal use where else do you think my money went?

This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
@Redxl you have 24h to refund the OP.
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff