Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM Report against DataTouch. 0.00693218 BTC, ≈ $125.56

by harkis12 - 01 December, 2020 - 01:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (harkis12) - Unhide
harkis12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 December, 2020 - 05:19 PM by harkis12.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/DataTouch

Sales Threadhttps://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-1-RDP-...PUs-50-OFF

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: −0.00693218 BTC ≈ $125.56

Screenshots of Communication: Posted a webpage screenshot with most of the private stuff removed.  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jdjn9k58n6epp...rAtWa?dl=0

Additional Information:  
Screenshots show all correspondence, but private data has been removed (for security reasons)

The situation is such that the seller categorically refuses to refund the amount of money paid for a product that is not functioning properly.

I have used it before and have comparisons with the current system from another provider.

First of all, rdp.black discounts have convinced most buyers like me, which made me interested in buying a more powerful RDP with a Black Friday discount.

1) Let’s start with the fact that the instant deployment he writes is a lie, after reading several forums I had to come across users who had to wait a few hours or even a day for the RDP to reach their hands.

2) After buying the most expensive Windows VPS which has 24 Cores and 64 GB RAM, this RDP was NOT able to generate even 20 threads, which can be done by the old generation processor, so I immediately wrote for support and RDP.BLACK directly on the telegram platform.

3) RDP Has been changed to a much weaker one (8Cores, 8Vcores) which did not satisfy my expectations (I mentioned on the telegram platform that I don't think this RDP can meet my expectations, so I will inform you tomorrow when everything is fine, my time zone was 4AM)

4) Once again, this product did not meet my expectations because a weaker product was inserted that could not perform the tasks I needed.

5) The seller wrote directly to customer supporte - stay with what I gave now or I will return the old RDP, which freezes and shuts down during simple tasks.

6) Not to mention poor customer support, products that work completely out of price and current specifications, the seller categorically refuses to return a partial refund for the 30 days that I hadn't used his RDP.

Sorry, due to my poor English, I used a translator that may cause some phrases to be incomprehensible. I expect a refund from this seller.

Crypto address for a refund: Will give this after the investigation, because I use coinbase that I think rotates (can be wrong)
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
Sorry for posting here but,

you bought an RDP that was below you're expectations, then got a replacement and after that didn't want the product you had paid.
also you tried blackmailing them using a scam report/negative reviews.
in my opinion this is an invalid scam report, as they want to give you the original product you paid for but you don't want it.
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
This post is by a banned member (henwy) - Unhide
henwy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
henwy
harkis12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 December, 2020 - 10:41 PM by harkis12.)
(01 December, 2020 - 10:21 PM)J_SManager2 Wrote: Show More

you bought an RDP that was below you're expectations, then got a replacement and after that didn't want the product you had paid.
in my opinion this is an invalid scam report, as they want to give you the original product you paid for but you don't want it.

Sorry, probably because of the translate, most of my sentences didn’t convey the true meaning and facts I wanted to write.

Please understand that the first server I bought was a 24 vcore RDP that could not perform even 20 threads before crashing, as a  replacement I got  a dedicated 8 cores RDP. (On the screenshots you can see that I meantioned it too, that it's beyound my EXPECTATIONS)

My situation is that the 24 vcore version has always crashed (in the correspondence you can see screenshots, it's a pity I don't have server logs) 8 core server doesn't crash, but that's definitely not enough for my daily task. 

I could argue about the blackmail. Here, the situation is very similar to that of a court case, if people do not come to an agreement on talking to each other, then they are writing a case  and one of the party goes to court and does everything in court proceedings.
What I mean is that if I can’t agree amicably on a full refund or at least a partial refund, then I write a complaint on the forum where he provides his services.
 Like I said, I have comparisons of a similar specification RDP server that can perform 600-700 threads with the same bot. Asserting that it currently offers me an 8 core server and the EPYC 7502 processor has 32 cores, I should get at least 4-5 lower performance, I can say that with an existing server that has been replaced I should get at least 150 stable threads without any error. But stable I can  get only 80.

I want to get my money back for the service I bought because I don’t want to deal with that kind of customer support and seller etiquette in the future.

Also, I have opened a scam report not only on this forum (he sells elsewhere as well).
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 December, 2020 - 12:49 AM by VAVE.)
(01 December, 2020 - 10:39 PM)harkis12 Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2020 - 10:21 PM)J_SManager2 Wrote: Show More

Sorry, probably because of the translate, most of my sentences didn’t convey the true meaning and facts I wanted to write.

Please understand that the first server I bought was a 24 vcore RDP that could not perform even 20 threads before crashing, as a  replacement I got  a dedicated 8 cores RDP. (On the screenshots you can see that I meantioned it too, that it's beyound my EXPECTATIONS)

My situation is that the 24 vcore version has always crashed (in the correspondence you can see screenshots, it's a pity I don't have server logs) 8 core server doesn't crash, but that's definitely not enough for my daily task. 

I could argue about the blackmail. Here, the situation is very similar to that of a court case, if people do not come to an agreement on talking to each other, then they are writing a case  and one of the party goes to court and does everything in court proceedings.
What I mean is that if I can’t agree amicably on a full refund or at least a partial refund, then I write a complaint on the forum where he provides his services.
 Like I said, I have comparisons of a similar specification RDP server that can perform 600-700 threads with the same bot. Asserting that it currently offers me an 8 core server and the EPYC 7502 processor has 32 cores, I should get at least 4-5 lower performance, I can say that with an existing server that has been replaced I should get at least 150 stable threads without any error. But stable I can  get only 80.

I want to get my money back for the service I bought because I don’t want to deal with that kind of customer support and seller etiquette in the future.

Also, I have opened a scam report not only on this forum (he sells elsewhere as well).

I totally understood what you are saying (//EDITED OUT because of Information in DataTouch Reply) but,

you still originally got the product and they are willing to offer you the original product.

This is an invalid report in my eyes.

//edit: also the exact same report on nulled is already being processed by Lucas so there is no point for this one to exist

ad by @AZE
harkis12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 December, 2020 - 11:24 PM by harkis12.)
You have just acknowledged that the quality of products can be bad :) What are we talking about?

As I sayd, I got a product that doesn't meet the requirements and performance as stated, because I have other RDP service that does have the same CPU and RAM count, I can compare them like 1 to 1. 

I opened this scam report only because if the admins decide I am right, I could report it in the thread also.

As long as there is no final verdict which side is right, I think this thread should be left.

edit (can't quote anymore) : @J_SManager2
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 December, 2020 - 11:23 PM)harkis12 Wrote: Show More
You have just acknowledged that the quality of products can be bad :) What are we talking about?

As I sayd, I got a product that doesn't meet the requirements and performance as stated, because I have other RDP service that does have the same CPU and RAM count, I can compare them like 1 to 1. 

I opened this scam report only because if the admins decide I am right, I could report it in the thread also.

As long as there is no final verdict which side is right, I think this thread should be left.

The Product you bought is advertised as:
AMD Epyc CPU
24 Cores
64 GB RAM
150 GB NVMe SSD
Instant Deployment
Windows Server 2019

If all of these are true this Scam report is invalid. (I mean the original RDP you got not the replacement)

ad by @AZE
harkis12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 December, 2020 - 01:39 AM)amboss Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2020 - 11:23 PM)harkis12 Wrote: Show More

The Product you bought is advertised as:
AMD Epyc CPU
24 Cores
64 GB RAM
150 GB NVMe SSD
Instant Deployment
Windows Server 2019

If all of these are true this Scam report is invalid. (I mean the original RDP you got not the replacement)

I fully understand that you want to defend my business partner, but I think only this statement is true that the system was deployed to me.

The screenshots show an example that immediately after the first hour of use, I wrote to customer support about a BAD FUNCTIONING PRODUCT.

The product has been changed without asking what the main problem was or fixing the current 24 Cores RDP Performance, so here we could start with the reasoned opinion that the main products you offer in the RDP section do not work well and are replaced by Premium plans that have fewer resources.

Understand that the replaced RDP Premium is better than the first option, but its specifications are 4-5 times lower.

When I change the plan to RDP with 24 core, I will again have a product that, according to its specifications, provides not 600-700 threads as in my example, but 20-30 as I wrote in previous posts. Do you understand what a big difference this is?

Once again, I argued that I don’t want to have anything to do with such customer service, who always thinks they are right, I just want to get my money back for the product I bought