Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM Report against DataTouch. 0.00693218 BTC, ≈ $125.56

by harkis12 - 01 December, 2020 - 01:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 December, 2020 - 12:49 AM by VAVE.)
(02 December, 2020 - 02:07 PM)harkis12 Wrote: Show More
(02 December, 2020 - 01:39 AM)amboss Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2020 - 11:23 PM)harkis12 Wrote: Show More
You have just acknowledged that the quality of products can be bad :) What are we talking about?

As I sayd, I got a product that doesn't meet the requirements and performance as stated, because I have other RDP service that does have the same CPU and RAM count, I can compare them like 1 to 1. 

I opened this scam report only because if the admins decide I am right, I could report it in the thread also.

As long as there is no final verdict which side is right, I think this thread should be left.

edit (can't quote anymore) : @J_SManager2

The Product you bought is advertised as:
AMD Epyc CPU
24 Cores
64 GB RAM
150 GB NVMe SSD
Instant Deployment
Windows Server 2019

If all of these are true this Scam report is invalid. (I mean the original RDP you got not the replacement)

I fully understand that you want to defend my business partner, but I think only this statement is true that the system was deployed to me.

The screenshots show an example that immediately after the first hour of use, I wrote to customer support about a BAD FUNCTIONING PRODUCT.

The product has been changed without asking what the main problem was or fixing the current 24 Cores RDP Performance, so here we could start with the reasoned opinion that the main products you offer in the RDP section do not work well and are replaced by Premium plans that have fewer resources.

Understand that the replaced RDP Premium is better than the first option, but its specifications are 4-5 times lower.

When I change the plan to RDP with 24 core, I will again have a product that, according to its specifications, provides not 600-700 threads as in my example, but 20-30 as I wrote in previous posts. Do you understand what a big difference this is?

Once again, I argued that I don’t want to have anything to do with such customer service, who always thinks they are right, I just want to get my money back for the product I bought

I am not defending anyone It is my personal opinion.

//EDITED OUT because of Information in DataTouch Reply

also please wait for @DataTouch to respond
[Image: Rev.gif]

[Image: Comp-1-1.gif]
ad by @AZE
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 December, 2020 - 02:17 AM by Flex.)
He originally bought a RDP from us that isn't meant for Botting purposes. We then switched him to our dedicated server plans which are for botting as they are dedicated resources. Also, we actually provided a server that was better than the one he originally bought . He is also using an outdated spotify tool which is very unoptimized and old, instead of outlawz which I see everyone else using with no issues. This user is blatantly targeting my service and making scam reports on multiple forums. I also want to mention that this user tried to blackmail us in our ticket system.[Image: 9YuPJ3q.png]

[Image: 8dlAZNT.png]

This user is trying to compare us  to a $1366/month Azure RDP. Our RDP that we provide to him is $125/month, obviously there will be a performance difference. Not to mention that Azure is owned by Microsoft, therefore they have endless options of optimization. 

[Image: uCE8Fa9.png]

Also, this is the discord server where the Azure RDPs are being sold, you can see they are using a "method" which means they are not legally obtaining the servers, as well as "the machines will keep falling down" which shows how unreliable the service is.

It's like saying a RTX 2080 TI cost $200 because that is how much when you get it refunded from someone, but purchasing it will cost $2,500.
thank you for everything
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@harkis12 Reply.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (harkis12) - Unhide
harkis12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
@Teken

I have already stated my position. At this point, my opinion would be pouring water into empty hole.

Nowhere on their page is it mentioned that the server does not give up all the resources.

Their page provides information that misleads new users, especially those who do not have long-term experience in these matters.

He wrote to me via a telegram platform last night before writing and making these statements.

He asked where I bought the Intel platform RDP server, but like I said, I have comparisons with AMD-type processors that weren’t asked.

I have already explained all his other statements in previous correspondence in which I replied to his fellow amboss.

Also, it’s fun to take one discord server message out of context when problems have only just occurred, right? :)

The only statement I agree with is that I didn't understood that they are selling shared servers, because the last time I bought other platform service I got a VPS which all resources were allocated privately to me. In this case your product and service in my own opinion aren't optimized for botting and if they are - the price is to high. 

If not the instant deployment proposition (that was also false) I wouldn't even look at this kind of service. 

For even less it's possible to buy a 32 Core Dedicated EPYC server from Hetzner, but oh you know, you are comparing it to  Azure RDP that is 1366 dollars a month :)
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 December, 2020 - 01:01 AM by Flex.)
(03 December, 2020 - 08:39 PM)harkis12 Wrote: Show More
@Teken

I have already stated my position. At this point, my opinion would be pouring water into empty hole.

Nowhere on their page is it mentioned that the server does not give up all the resources.

Their page provides information that misleads new users, especially those who do not have long-term experience in these matters.

He wrote to me via a telegram platform last night before writing and making these statements.

He asked where I bought the Intel platform RDP server, but like I said, I have comparisons with AMD-type processors that weren’t asked.

I have already explained all his other statements in previous correspondence in which I replied to his fellow amboss.

Also, it’s fun to take one discord server message out of context when problems have only just occurred, right? :)

The only statement I agree with is that I didn't understood that they are selling shared servers, because the last time I bought other platform service I got a VPS which all resources were allocated privately to me. In this case your product and service in my own opinion aren't optimized for botting and if they are - the price is to high. 

If not the instant deployment proposition (that was also false) I wouldn't even look at this kind of service. 

For even less it's possible to buy a 32 Core Dedicated EPYC server from Hetzner, but oh you know, you are comparing it to  Azure RDP that is 1366 dollars a month :)

Lol, you didn't even read anything of what I said, and you are trying to turn this onto me. You can't deny that the RDP you used previously was an Azure RDP which was $1366/month. You are comparing the results you are getting with that RDP to our service. You are just begging for a refund at this point, you are the only one who has said "I didn't understood that they are selling shared servers". I can show you a few services right now that sell shared cores and not mention "that they don't give up the resources".You are just scrambling for reasons for a refund. Also, there is instant deployment with our service, you just don't know how to type in a password correctly, which is why your VPS didn't deploy automatically. Stop trying to beg for a refund, its sad.

This guy keeps bringing up so many bullshit reasons to try and get his money back, if you read his claims it's obvious he is trying to nitpick everything that he can.
thank you for everything
harkis12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
On telegram we had agreed on partitial refund. He sayd he has send it already. :)

Thanks for the help resolving the issues.
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@harkis12 so it is solved from your site?
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
harkis12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 December, 2020 - 01:56 PM by harkis12.)
@Teken, yes I got the partitial refund.
@DataTouch said he will confirm when he will have time.

[Image: download.png]