Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Kinda dissapointed in the hyped software (SOLVED)

by Bidmas - 08 December, 2020 - 04:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (Bidmas) - Unhide
Bidmas  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 December, 2020 - 08:43 AM by Bidmas.)
i got this mostly for luxiify and passkiller and venom software. apparently u gotto buy a licence for venom which is ok but the rest of the software like luxify and a bunch of serial gens and gift card checkers and luxify and  google codes and every other auth software and anything else i get with supreme doesnt work. kinda dissapointing knowing i also lost $70 and had to pay 2 times for supreme cuz of a glitch. if anyone has any software that works with auth and is as op as luxify and passkiller were advertised pls lmk

Luxify is fixed. apparently the rest r devs fault so thx boys yall godds especially @Sentonta

Passkillers Dev @Patato just contacting me and is saying he is fixing which is awesome.
This post is by a banned member (R3born) - Unhide
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
3 Years of service
wtf? luxify is HQ asf
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Dude, you obviously dont know how to use tools, luxify works well i know that.. passkiller did work although has gone down dev will most likely work on that and venom, ive not personally used but know you dont need an extra key you just use your auth.

im guessing you got clipped and sent your first funds elsewhere because glitches dont really happen with sellix, and even if they did im sure cracked would of helped you solve, once you start learning how to use tools here you will understand that sometimes things go down, but all i see you doing is calling tools trash in replies not actually stating your issue for devs too fix.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
Bidmas  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 December, 2020 - 04:44 PM by Bidmas.)
it works 4 u? yo help me out here why whenever i load combo and proxy it does nothing
i get 0 cpm and it doesnt even try lol

no yeah ksz helped me out selix website went down but in the end ksz didnt recieve any money so it was fine
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 December, 2020 - 04:43 PM)Thekiller2498 Wrote: Show More
it works 4 u? yo help me out here why whenever i load combo and proxy it does nothing

no yeah ksz helped me out selix website went down but in the end ksz didnt recieve any money so it was fine

Thats unfortunate about the money, hope ive helped you understand the tool a bit more in pm.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
Bidmas  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
yeah nvm it my man s helped me oiut with proxies
This post is by a banned member (CiscoRamon) - Unhide
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
(08 December, 2020 - 04:43 PM)Thekiller2498 Wrote: Show More

For starters, not all proxies work with all modules. Making a wild guess here and I believe you started with Netflix which obviously requires good proxies and the module might be dead. Just try other modules and get some cheap good proxies. The tool will work fine then.
Cheapest LinkedIn Business Premium Upgrade: 53$ for 1 year
To buy kindly PM

[Image: TWwziN2.gif]

[Image: 2ubdBNz.gif]

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS. ALWAYS CONFIRM ON THE FORUM
This post is by a banned member (PsykoZ) - Unhide
PsykoZ  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Luxify is awesome !

Venom sucks ass , and it's obvious , it's a cracked rat ,so you won't get anything FUD since it's like free for everyone to upload it on virus total
fatcat
a retired fatcat