Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to beat depression?

by cxcx - 10 December, 2020 - 10:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (cxcx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Faraday) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CuteAnimeGirl69) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kiss) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TAAYEB) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kakegurui) - Unhide
Kakegurui  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Hope you go through that!!! What helps the most is not having so much free time, do things like playing video games. Helps to distract a lot, when you're distracted you stop spending time doing nothing since that usually makes you have that kind of feeling, and especially when thinking about bad memories or moments.

So fill your days with things to do, try to minimize the free time.

You will be okay! Everyone goes through that sometimes so do your best.
Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (Circinus) - Unhide
Circinus  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 December, 2020 - 11:35 PM by Circinus.)
I'm having chronic depression and shitty anxiety for god knows how many years have been and wasted most of my childhood isolating due to this shit and I used to abuse my medications (in the past). I know I'll regret for not living my teenage years if only I didn't have these I hope those kids out there would be thankful that they don't have this shit.

I don't know how to beat it either I can't say that things get better like anyone because it will give you false hopes because it's a gamble You know if you live long there's a chance that good things may happen who knows? maybe the future you will thank you for not giving up on these times and because of it he found something worth living so Make that as a reason to live life

So speaking from experience, do things what you love. depression is very vague feeling and most of the time you can't figure out what you want to do. All I can say is take your time find a reason to live think about it even so trivial things can become a reason to live.

Try playing video games, watching anime and try socializing even a bit. Make sure you keep yourself busy and distract yourself on work, videogames etc. and never give yourself a chance to think. If you cant sleep work until you exhaust
Struggle survive and survive because that's what we always do :pepo:
This post is by a banned member (Pi_) - Unhide
Pi_  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
just do what I did and develop a caffeine addiction