Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to beat depression?

by cxcx - 10 December, 2020 - 10:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (Circinus) - Unhide
Circinus  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 December, 2020 - 04:54 AM)BigBallerPi Wrote: Show More
just do what I did and develop a caffeine addiction

lmao It's so hard to escape from caffeine once you get addicted in to it you get nuts. I used to drink 1 litter every night especially when i'm developing a program. I only sleep once every three days

No don't do it it's a bad idea
This post is by a banned member (Zipcar) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Perceptionist) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Think that pretty much everyone already told you to do something you like and stay with someone close to you. But didnt read a lot about getting help from someone who can actually helps you, so my suggestion is also this. :) 

Anxiety and depression sucks a lot. I've suffer from panick attacks for like a year and now I do feel better!
This post is by a banned member (detroit) - Unhide
detroit  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I mean depression can have so many different causes from traumatic experiences to a chemical imbalance in your brain, its really going to depend on the cause, in my case I'm always depressed when I'm going through some bullshit. I've noticed that like anything else I just give it time, I'll usually feel better after a few days and I try to do everything possible to distract myself like playing video games and watching movies.
detroit
This post is by a banned member (nomoreparties) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
you just gotta get you some hoes
This post is by a banned member (hersheyb) - Unhide
hersheyb  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
if you don't want to get help from a professional or if you feel that you can still cope with it you can try and talk to good friends or keep yourself distracted by learning things that you want, you can try and get a new skill going, learn to play a musical instrument or as easy as drawing... music or video games.
This post is by a banned member (elcracenlengua) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2020 - 09:11 PM by elcracenlengua.)
(10 December, 2020 - 10:21 PM)cxcx Wrote: Show More
Ive been feeling pretty down lately.It seems things just keep getting worse and worse.Have you ever been depressed if so what were some things you did that helped you out.

It's not a 1 day thing, I've been through it too, your mind keeps thinking of self destructive things.
You gotta evade those thoughts. Not everything is happiness on life so it'll be harder to recover on these times but there's always that one person who can help you and makes you feel like someone, you just gotta search a lot.

(10 December, 2020 - 10:21 PM)cxcx Wrote: Show More
Ive been feeling pretty down lately.It seems things just keep getting worse and worse.Have you ever been depressed if so what were some things you did that helped you out.

And just know that if you're looking for some help, you've always got me. Buenass#7300
This post is by a banned member (cxcx) - Unhide