Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to beat depression?

by cxcx - 10 December, 2020 - 10:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (CuteAnimeGirl69) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Hampnie_Hambart) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Probably not the best person to give advice to anyone, don't even now if I have depression too but what keep's me going is animes , games, friends , alcohol , food, it might sound silly but those are the things that make me go another day, when i worked in a depressing place for 5 years in something that i never liked the only things that helped me were playing on my psp on the traffic at 4am in the morning going to the job and going back home or listening to some podcast to have some laughs, several times i thought i can't die i need to see the end of x anime or play x game or go out with a friend, you make your own destiny, find things that you like and occupy your mind, at least that's what i do, it's not the best advice( IT'S QUITE FAR FROM IT) but it is from the heart.

PS:Sorry for my broken English and good luck bro.
This post is by a banned member (RyaArneson) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
8 months ago, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Before that, I was 3 months in a loop of crying, being scared and everything seemed all wrong.
I decided to seek professional help and started to do therapy, at first I was ashamed to speak about it. I hided it from my family and friends, but with each session I started to feel more the “me” of the past coming back, and I could finally see I was really improving. Not everyone that seeks a doctor is crazy, far from it.
Every one of us could and should seek for professional help without being afraid of what others might think. It can change your life, and in worse cases, save it. You may not see this at first by it sure happens.
And this is a post for all that may be feeling the same, but they cannot share it or find the straight to seek help. You’re not the only one, especially due to our hard times, I hope someone sees this post and find some light, like I did.
This post is by a banned member (Danytz) - Unhide
Danytz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
For clinical - professional medical help.
For non clinical depression: bright light, quiet music or TV on the background, physical activity, action and emotional webfiction or fanfiction.
In other words a lot of comfort and comfortable adrenaline. It is very important not to get stuck in something monotonous. For example, one TV show or game.
This post is by a banned member (Alexbriller1) - Unhide