Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$1000+/DAY] ⚡CPA MASTERCLASS GUIDE⚡GENERATE A STABLE INCOME ONLINE | NOOB FRIENDLY

by Pennybags - 27 December, 2020 - 01:11 AM
This post is by a banned member (KainRU) - Unhide
KainRU  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
very suspicious seller. does not give any information, refuses to scan the file for viruses. only 1 review and only his friend, the owner of the second review left a comment and did not visit the forum again. I think this is extremely suspicious. please pay attention when buying.
This post is by a banned member (Pennybags) - Unhide
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 February, 2021 - 04:16 PM by Pennybags.)
This is a bump

(20 February, 2021 - 01:06 AM)KainRU Wrote: Show More
very suspicious seller. does not give any information, refuses to scan the file for viruses. only 1 review and only his friend, the owner of the second review left a comment and did not visit the forum again. I think this is extremely suspicious. please pay attention when buying.

It is normal for me to not scan on virustotal. It is well-known information that people can pull the file from a virustotal scan or other pdf scanners. Regarding the reviews, I have no control over their account activity etc.

What is more suspicious in my opinion is that after you requested for me to scan the file and I refused, I instantly received a new friend request, asking me the exact same thing, in the same broken English saying that they had 27 bitcoin and will pay as soon as I scan the file. Oh, not to mention that you also asked to read the guide before paying...this kind of behaviour coming from a completely fresh account screams attempted scam.
KainRU  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 February, 2021 - 12:56 PM)Pennybags Wrote: Show More
This is a bump

It is normal for me to not scan on virustotal. It is well-known information that people can pull the file from a virustotal scan or other pdf scanners. Regarding the reviews, I have no control over their account activity etc.

What is more suspicious in my opinion is that after you requested for me to scan the file and I refused, I instantly received a new friend request, asking me the exact same thing, in the same broken English saying that they had 27 bitcoin and will pay as soon as I scan the file. Oh, not to mention that you also asked to read the guide before paying...this kind of behaviour coming from a completely fresh account screams attempted scam.

I am not responsible for the accounts that write to you, but in general the behavior is similar to you "selling air" like most sellers here. You have no sales, only reviews from friends. I will not be surprised that after purchasing your method it turns out that it does not work, but you will tell me: "You are just unlucky." We call "American business" selling a non-working product.

you make no guarantees or information. this really looks like a scam
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 February, 2021 - 11:35 AM)KainRU Wrote: Show More
This is a bump

I am not responsible for the accounts that write to you, but in general the behavior is similar to you "selling air" like most sellers here. You have no sales, only reviews from friends. I will not be surprised that after purchasing your method it turns out that it does not work, but you will tell me: "You are just unlucky." We call "American business" selling a non-working product.

[Image: oxN8oDY][Image: oxN8oDY][Image: abBsUo3]Don't be naive, you know exactly what you are trying to do so I will not waste time speaking to someone like you.

You don't have a clue about my sales figures so don't pretend you know. 

If you change your mind and decide to purchase the guide, please don't.
KainRU  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 February, 2021 - 12:12 PM)Pennybags Wrote: Show More
(24 February, 2021 - 11:35 AM)KainRU Wrote: Show More
This is a bump

[Image: oxN8oDY][Image: oxN8oDY][Image: abBsUo3]Don't be naive, you know exactly what you are trying to do so I will not waste time speaking to someone like you.

You don't have a clue about my sales figures so don't pretend you know. 

If you change your mind and decide to purchase the guide, please don't.
You are obviously selling trash. If this were not so, you would care about your own sales, or at least provide evidence. At the moment, all I see is that you are trying to get around this in any way.

I see no point in talking to you and proving my point of view to you. You already understand that your reviews are fake.
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump