Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

The Actually Best Crypto Wallets | Good explanation | Don't fall for the fed trap

by Bobo - 25 January, 2021 - 01:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (Bobo) - Unhide
Bobo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2021 - 01:54 PM by Bobo.)
Hello, I saw this thread and decided to write my own thread because I think the op's thread is not accurate.

Blockchain (web):
In my opinion, really bad wallet. It's only good for "usual" people but even if you care slightly about your money or privacy you wouldn't use this wallet.
You do not own your Bitcoin address keys with it, and any time you crypto can be stolen via database breach/hack, ...

Exodus (software):
It offers unique features like crypto exchange although the exchange fees are little bit too high.
You own your Bitcoin address keys that's a really good thing. I still wouldn't use it because there has been too many drama with it (money not received, ...) and that there could be backdoor installed if there was any BIG ongoing operation.

Wasabi wallet (software):
In my opinion, really strong and good wallet. It offers Bitcoin mixing along with Tor connection, you own your Bitcoin address keys and the Bitcoin wallet doesn't connect to any weird servers like Exodus does and doesn't do any other funky stuff that Exodus does.

It's open source, no auto update (really good thing, backdoor cannot be easily installed to your PC).

Trezor wallet (hardware):
Another really good and strong wallet, it's like Wasabi but even better.

It's open source, no auto update, hardware, it's like Wasabi and Exodus had baby and made Trezor  Kappa
It's by far the most secure wallet as of right now, and no. Ledger is not better or safer.

+ bonus point: Trezor wallet is based in a country where you do not have to give your encryption keys to the police/...

Summary:
If you have the money for it, buy Trezor wallet, it will definitely pay off.
If you don't, go for Wasabi, the only good non hardware wallet as of right now.

Do not use web based wallets like Coinbase, Binance, ...

If you liked my thread leave a like  :pepo:
I'm passionate about my work.
This post is by a banned member (Chromeon) - Unhide
Bobo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2021 - 01:53 PM by Bobo.)
(25 January, 2021 - 01:51 PM)Chromeon Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2021 - 01:46 PM)TylerNTO Wrote: Show More
Hello, I saw this thread and decided to write my own thread because I think the op's thread is not accurate.

Blockchain (web):
In my opinion, really bad wallet. It's only good for "usual" people but even if you care slightly about your money or privacy you wouldn't use this wallet.
You do not own your Bitcoin address keys with it, and any time you crypto can be stolen via database breach/hack, ...

Exodus (software):
It offers unique features like crypto exchange although the exchange fees are little bit too high.
You own your Bitcoin address keys that's a really good thing. I still wouldn't use it because there has been too many drama with it (money not received, ...) and that there could be backdoor installed if there was any BIG ongoing operation.

In my opinion, really strong and good wallet. It offers Bitcoin mixing along with Tor connection, you own your Bitcoin address keys and the Bitcoin wallet doesn't connect to any weird servers like Exodus does and doesn't do any other funky stuff that Exodus does.

It's open source, no auto update (really good thing, backdoor cannot be easily installed to your PC).

It's open source, no auto update, hardware, it's like Wasabi and Exodus had baby and made Trezor  Kappa
It's by far the most secure wallet as of right now, and no. Ledger is not better or safer.

+ bonus point: Trezor wallet is based in a country where you do not have to give your encryption keys to the police/...

Summary:

If you liked my thread leave a like Suit

copying a thread for likes? very low pal

"Hello, I saw this thread and decided to write my own thread because I think the op's thread is not accurate."

In your list you recommend Coinbase, don't have to explain more.

I have a job in the OpSec field and I think my list is just more accurate
Bobo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 January, 2021 - 01:55 PM)Chromeon Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2021 - 01:46 PM)TylerNTO Wrote: Show More

Blockchain (web):

Exodus (software):

Summary:

If you liked my thread leave a like  :pepo:

let me debunk your retarded thread.

1. blockchain: it has private keys if u are smart enough to look for it. there is something called 2fa so breaches are the worst excuse ever.

2. exodus: no drama at all its people getting clipped and then crying about the wallet.

3. wasabi: good enough in its own sense wont say anything.

4. trezor: pointless adding it here. cus people wont buy it. if someone does it can be bridged to exodus for using it. and its basically a waste if your not travelling or are scared of losing your device.

(25 January, 2021 - 01:52 PM)TylerNTO Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2021 - 01:51 PM)Chromeon Wrote: Show More
copying a thread for likes? very low pal

"Hello, I saw this thread and decided to write my own thread because I think the op's thread is not accurate."

In your list you recommend Coinbase, don't have to explain more.

I have a job in the OpSec field and I think my list is just more accurate

coinbase doesnt make the whole list bad. lmao everyone uses it.

Your only argument is that @KSZ made "Buying Coinbase account" thread on Null...

Blockchain is awful because they see your IP and everything, have fun using web based wallet.

Exodus, it is a pretty decent wallet as I said, but I still wouldn't trust it.

"trezor: pointless adding it here. cus people wont buy it."
- If you're broke, doesn't mean everyone here is broke  [Image: PepoThink.png] Yeah, investing some money into a wallet that will keep your money safe is a dumb idea, especially when you're on Cracked.to
Bobo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2021 - 02:09 PM by Bobo.)
(25 January, 2021 - 02:04 PM)Chromeon Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2021 - 02:01 PM)TylerNTO Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2021 - 01:55 PM)Chromeon Wrote: Show More
let me debunk your retarded thread.

1. blockchain: it has private keys if u are smart enough to look for it. there is something called 2fa so breaches are the worst excuse ever.

2. exodus: no drama at all its people getting clipped and then crying about the wallet.

3. wasabi: good enough in its own sense wont say anything.

4. trezor: pointless adding it here. cus people wont buy it. if someone does it can be bridged to exodus for using it. and its basically a waste if your not travelling or are scared of losing your device.

coinbase doesnt make the whole list bad. lmao everyone uses it.

Your only argument is that @KSZ made "Buying Coinbase account" thread on Null...

Blockchain is awful because they see your IP and everything, have fun using web based wallet.

Exodus, it is a pretty decent wallet as I said, but I still wouldn't trust it.

"trezor: pointless adding it here. cus people wont buy it."
- If you're broke, doesn't mean everyone here is broke  [Image: PepoThink.png] Yeah, investing some money into a wallet that will keep your money safe is a dumb idea, especially when you're on Cracked.to

buying a wallet when u can use free ones is dumb unless you have any issues with your device and can lose it. lmao and ksz bought it uses it and many others do. ive seen a lot of people using it and it works for them. none of them had have anything happen to it. ive used blockchain for over a year or 2 and nothing happened. agree that web based wallets are bad but what do you think could happen to someone using it? bitcoin is made for preventing getting your info into legal hands lmao

"buying a wallet when u can use free ones is dumb" See how stupid that sounds? It seem that you never owned $$$$$$$ in BTC

It's not about for how long you used it, it's about what you do to get that money and there's so many factors, no one cares if you make $50 a week, but when you start making $3000 a week that's when people start to get interested in you. And no, Bitcoin wasn't made for "preventing getting your info into legal hands", Monero was made for that.

Bitcoin is only secure when you know how to use it.

I won't argue with you more because you're trashing my thread.