Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

The Actually Best Crypto Wallets | Good explanation | Don't fall for the fed trap

by Bobo - 25 January, 2021 - 01:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (Bobo) - Unhide
Bobo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 January, 2021 - 02:27 PM)Chromeon Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2021 - 02:07 PM)TylerNTO Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2021 - 02:04 PM)Chromeon Wrote: Show More
buying a wallet when u can use free ones is dumb unless you have any issues with your device and can lose it. lmao and ksz bought it uses it and many others do. ive seen a lot of people using it and it works for them. none of them had have anything happen to it. ive used blockchain for over a year or 2 and nothing happened. agree that web based wallets are bad but what do you think could happen to someone using it? bitcoin is made for preventing getting your info into legal hands lmao

"buying a wallet when u can use free ones is dumb" See how stupid that sounds? It seem that you never owned $$$$$$$ in BTC

It's not about for how long you used it, it's about what you do to get that money and there's so many factors, no one cares if you make $50 a week, but when you start making $3000 a week that's when people start to get interested in you. And no, Bitcoin wasn't made for "preventing getting your info into legal hands", Monero was made for that.

Bitcoin is only secure when you know how to use it.

I won't argue with you more because you're trashing my thread.

ur retarded read what btc is lmao

And you're mentally challenged, having BTC wallet doesn't mean you're automatically anonymous, you're only anonymous if you use anonymous wallet. Like Wasabi where you can even use Tor if you're that paranoid. When you use Blockchain, they know your IP, email, everything. Get your IP tracked and you're fucked
I'm passionate about my work.
This post is by a banned member (Chromeon) - Unhide
Bobo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 January, 2021 - 02:32 PM)Chromeon Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2021 - 02:30 PM)TylerNTO Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2021 - 02:27 PM)Chromeon Wrote: Show More
ur retarded read what btc is lmao

And you're mentally challenged, having BTC wallet doesn't mean you're automatically anonymous, you're only anonymous if you use anonymous wallet. Like Wasabi where you can even use Tor if you're that paranoid. When you use Blockchain, they know your IP, email, everything. Get your IP tracked and you're fucked

nigga even if they track my ip how will they know what im selling or buying with btc? are u retarded

Your IQ is bellow the average, or the same as donkeys.

BTC IS ONLY SAFE WHEN YOU USE IT SAFELY, IF YOU SEND MONEY TO 14qViLJfdGaP4EeHnDyJbEGQysnCpwk3gd AND THAT GUY TOO USES BLOCKCHAIN YOU BOTH GOT TRACKED AND NOW HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU BOUGHT, THE CAN JUST CHECK WHERE 14qViLJfdGaP4EeHnDyJbEGQysnCpwk3gd IS USED (Google/Etc...)
Bobo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(25 January, 2021 - 02:40 PM)Chromeon Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2021 - 02:38 PM)TylerNTO Wrote: Show More
(25 January, 2021 - 02:32 PM)Chromeon Wrote: Show More
nigga even if they track my ip how will they know what im selling or buying with btc? are u retarded

Your IQ is bellow the average, or the same as donkeys.

BTC IS ONLY SAFE WHEN YOU USE IT SAFELY, IF YOU SEND MONEY TO 14qViLJfdGaP4EeHnDyJbEGQysnCpwk3gd AND THAT GUY TOO USES BLOCKCHAIN YOU BOTH GOT TRACKED AND NOW HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU BOUGHT, THE CAN JUST CHECK WHERE 14qViLJfdGaP4EeHnDyJbEGQysnCpwk3gd IS USED (Google/Etc...)

ive had over 200 transactions with other blockchain users. nothing happened? ur exaggerating is fucking disgusting. useless bitch

That doesn't mean anything, start selling meth and accept BTC, I'm sure nothing will happen  pepeokay
Bobo  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
~~~~~
Bobo  
Registered