Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✨Wallpaper Engine Cracked - Free Moving/Animated Background✨

by Xinctric - 14 February, 2021 - 10:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (osasunaZZZ) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Trixy) - Unhide
Trixy  
Contributor
Threads
6 Years of service
(14 February, 2021 - 10:07 PM)Xinctric Wrote: Show More
Quote:[Image: Capture.PNG]
Wallpaper Engine Free

Optimized for Performance - 
The core of Wallpaper Engine is highly optimized for performance. Wallpaper Engine will automatically pause when playing games or using maximized apps to ensure high system performance when you need it.
Extensive Display Support - Wallpaper Engine supports all monitor resolutions and aspect ratios (including all ultra-wide resolutions). It can handle even complex multi-monitor setups with ease.
Large Selection of Wallpapers - Create your own wallpapers and share them with the community or use one of the hundreds of thousands of wallpapers available for free on the Steam Workshop.
Custom Tweaking - Tweak various performance options and set up rules when certain apps are launched. On notebooks Wallpaper Engine can automatically pause when switching to battery power.
Playlists and Slideshows - Create playlists that change your wallpaper at a set interval, per time of day, when you log in to your computer or when you launch a certain application on your computer.
LED Hardware Support - Wallpaper Engine can take control of Corsair iCUE and Razer Chroma RGB hardware and match your LED lighting setup to your wallpaper.

[Image: icue.png]
[Image: chroma.png]
pls help me so I can get me my auth
[Image: standard.gif]

nice 10/10
This post is by a banned member (Fast342) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (HansHavermoutpap) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KYBONTOP) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (flood464) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (str1kerr) - Unhide
str1kerr  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
~stonks tnx for the leak my man

This post is by a banned member (Pickze) - Unhide
Pickze  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(14 February, 2021 - 10:07 PM)Xinctric Wrote: Show More
Quote:[Image: Capture.PNG]
Wallpaper Engine Free

Optimized for Performance - 
The core of Wallpaper Engine is highly optimized for performance. Wallpaper Engine will automatically pause when playing games or using maximized apps to ensure high system performance when you need it.
Extensive Display Support - Wallpaper Engine supports all monitor resolutions and aspect ratios (including all ultra-wide resolutions). It can handle even complex multi-monitor setups with ease.
Large Selection of Wallpapers - Create your own wallpapers and share them with the community or use one of the hundreds of thousands of wallpapers available for free on the Steam Workshop.
Custom Tweaking - Tweak various performance options and set up rules when certain apps are launched. On notebooks Wallpaper Engine can automatically pause when switching to battery power.
Playlists and Slideshows - Create playlists that change your wallpaper at a set interval, per time of day, when you log in to your computer or when you launch a certain application on your computer.
LED Hardware Support - Wallpaper Engine can take control of Corsair iCUE and Razer Chroma RGB hardware and match your LED lighting setup to your wallpaper.

[Image: icue.png]
[Image: chroma.png]
pls help me so I can get me my auth
[Image: standard.gif]