Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @GreenTea

by Ryze - 18 February, 2021 - 01:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/GreenTea
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Sellix-GREENTE...Y-ANY-WORK
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: selling a public method which is already leaked on this forum. 
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/9aeqb0n
Additional Information:
So OP gave me a vouch copy of his method. Looked like a good method but knew i saw this before. So today i searched up lootbear on cracked.to & legit this method came up in the search results. After telling him its already public he quickly removed me as friend on discord & complete blocked me from talking on his customer server. He then quickly deleted the thread. He sold more then 20 copies for 20£ each. 
Crypto address for a refund: none, user gave me a copy for vouch review.

[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
I can pm staff the method

This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@GreenTea reply within 24h.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (GreenTea) - Unhide
GreenTea  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 February, 2021 - 12:04 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More

I understand this report and appreciate the fact he reported it.

I gave Ryze a vouch copy but never received a vouch but I understand and it is okay. He made me realize I should stop selling it for now hence the reason why I did stop selling it on cracked. What he did is very kind and appreciate it so now that I do not need to get into a bigger mess. Thank you for making this sooner than later. I understand that this happened to Ryze and understand his behaviors. I have nothing against it as GreenTea. He wasn't happy with the ebook so he didn't leave a VC. I have closed the selling thread and spoke with my customers about this. 

Yet again, thank you for your understatement and I appreciate all of you.

I am always ready to hear from you guys, so please, do not hesitate.

- GreenTea
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 February, 2021 - 04:53 PM)GreenTea Wrote: Show More

I gave Ryze a vouch copy but never received a vouch but I understand and it is okay. He made me realize I should stop selling it for now hence the reason why I did stop selling it on cracked. What he did is very kind and appreciate it so now that I do not need to get into a bigger mess. Thank you for making this sooner than later. I understand that this happened to Ryze and understand his behaviors. I have nothing against it as GreenTea. He wasn't happy with the ebook so he didn't leave a VC. I have closed the selling thread and spoke with my customers about this. 

- GreenTea

Thanks for the reply, i made the report because you removed my rights to talk in the server when i said it was public so i got worried out. I dont care about getting you banned, just found it sus to remove my talk rights after showing its public. But if we look at other sellers who sold public shit  you should get a ban by the rules thats only fair. I do think you didn’t sell it on purpose, so am happy with a warning or temp ban because as og user & ex staff you should know better and done better research if its public or not before selling something.

This post is by a banned member (GreenTea) - Unhide
GreenTea  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 February, 2021 - 05:07 PM)Ryze Wrote: Show More
(18 February, 2021 - 04:53 PM)GreenTea Wrote: Show More

- GreenTea

Thanks for the reply, i made the report because you removed my rights to talk in the server when i said it was public so i got worried out. I dont care about getting you banned, just found it sus to remove my talk rights after showing its public. But if we look at other sellers who sold public shit  you should get a ban by the rules thats only fair. I do think you didn’t sell it on purpose, so am happy with a warning or temp ban because as og user & ex staff you should know better and done better research if its public or not before selling something.

Yes that is correct, I removed your right to speak because you were pinging me a lot and honestly, no one likes to get pinged every time they check their discord.

I appreciate your kindness and your thoughts.

Thank you.
This post is by a banned member (Tubz) - Unhide
Tubz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
GreenTea, are you going to unblock and unban my friend who also called you out on your scammy method?
'He made me realize I should stop selling it for now hence the reason why I did stop selling it on cracked' cmon buddy, you're selling a public free method, no wordplay will get around this.

You have scammed numerous people with this, and banned/silenced anyone who called you out.

You saying 'im going to stop selling' isn't good enough. You should refund everyone at least, and unblock those who bought your product.