Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Free Rainbow six siege Elite Skins, has TSM, Castle Pro - ALL Diamond. NO BAN

by TheKillingJoke - 21 February, 2021 - 06:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (Fr0z3nYT) - Unhide
Fr0z3nYT  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 February, 2021 - 06:05 PM)TheKillingJoke Wrote: Show More
Hi Guys, Basically I have been looking around the forum for a save file, I did find one for siege though I believe it is a little outdated and did not have all the elite Skins within. So I have just thought to give you all an *Updated*  version of the previous one on the forums, Right now it has all the Elite Skins which includes all the way up to Maverick's Elite Skin. Zofia also has the TSM Skin for her Gun and Castle has the Purple pro League set for his gun and also Operator Skin. Also Diamond for all guns as per usual with many save-files. 

TO NOTE: As much as this may work for some, others it may not due to some things not working client sided, so please keep that in mind.

TUTORIAL
You Want To Place the Save File in  /C: Program Files x86/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game launcher/saveGames/(your profile)/Then place it in either 856 or 1843 (1843 is what I use), PLEASE delete the original 1.save within the Folder, you can place it somewhere else just to backup saves. 

I posted in the wrong section but here it is now ALSO I HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED IN USING THIS.

thanks for sharing
This post is by a banned member (ligmax) - Unhide
ligmax  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
thanks brodie
This post is by a banned member (Nirvana444) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks man
This post is by a banned member (mostwantedallah) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Orii1ii) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SasOne) - Unhide
SasOne  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 February, 2021 - 06:05 PM)TheKillingJoke Wrote: Show More
Hi Guys, Basically I have been looking around the forum for a save file, I did find one for siege though I believe it is a little outdated and did not have all the elite Skins within. So I have just thought to give you all an *Updated*  version of the previous one on the forums, Right now it has all the Elite Skins which includes all the way up to Maverick's Elite Skin. Zofia also has the TSM Skin for her Gun and Castle has the Purple pro League set for his gun and also Operator Skin. Also Diamond for all guns as per usual with many save-files. 

TO NOTE: As much as this may work for some, others it may not due to some things not working client sided, so please keep that in mind.

TUTORIAL
You Want To Place the Save File in  /C: Program Files x86/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game launcher/saveGames/(your profile)/Then place it in either 856 or 1843 (1843 is what I use), PLEASE delete the original 1.save within the Folder, you can place it somewhere else just to backup saves. 

I posted in the wrong section but here it is now ALSO I HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED IN USING THIS.

Hope this thing still work
This post is by a banned member (GuylberGui) - Unhide