Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @scrape

by NDYY - 22 February, 2021 - 10:25 AM
This post is by a banned member (NDYY) - Unhide
NDYY  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 February, 2021 - 10:41 AM by NDYY.)
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.to/scrape
Sales Thread:https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-Selling-Minecraft-Accounts-with-Mail-Access
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 50$
Screenshots of Communication: FULL CONVERSATION
Additional Information:We made deal that i give him  card for some yahoo hits some hits were locked/invalid,afther the day my login on myprepaidcenter.com stopped working,reset pass was not comming HE WAS ONLY ONE WITH MYPREAIDCENTAR.COM LOG IN ust check  the full conversation link
Crypto address for a refund:1N2Kquo5e8QnDKaBerLM9b6FycmHnevJAt
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@scrape reply within 24h.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (scrape) - Unhide
scrape  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 February, 2021 - 07:46 PM by scrape.)
God damn I really thought it was a joke when he said he was making a scam report lmfao

Let me clarify some things
1.) After I gave him the accounts I told him that if he locks an email I cannot replace for a while https://i.imgur.com/POHcy8c.png but I still offered to replace them all
2.) 3 of the 7 worked to begin with and I helped him get everything from a 4th email so only 3/7 accounts didnt work in the end, one that was locked and 2 invalids
3.) This scam report was only made 24 hours after, like give me a LITTLE TIME for replacements but tbfh i wasnt gonna replace him after the card shit
4.) Something else, he says that I took his myprepaid account with a 50$ prepaid card on it which like ISNT REASONABLE because he is the one with mail access, how could I have possibly pulled the account WITHOUT mail access, like actually. You're telling me that you can change both email AND password WITHOUT A SINGLE EMAIL going to the email its registered to?
5.) In call, I offered to help him get everything out of the second locked email bc i still had access to it on thunderbird but he declined, so I should have only needed to replace 2/7 accounts but he declined idk
6.) I told him to contact myprepaid support multiple times to get his account back if he really didn't have access and he just straight up ignored it every time

So I only have 2 accounts left to replace, even if I did pull the card *Which i didnt*, He is only out 10$ which like its definitely disingenuous to label it a 50$ scam report when he got most of the stuff he asked for lmao 
I would also like to point out that like this guy is a multi, I forgot what other account i talked to him on but it wasn't ndyy https://imgur.com/a/HsobsfL ss of date I first msg'd his account vs registration date of ndyy, this isnt proof of anything but like idk what he was banned for, if he was banned for scamming that might be important lmao 

Im not sure what conclusion to come to, I was going to replace his 2 accounts but like I didn't use the card or change the login so tbfh i felt like he scammed me and I just left it at that, hence why i didnt expect an actual report lmao
 If its decided that its my fault I will still replace the 2 accounts but I don't have the prepaid card in my possession so I cant even issue a full refund

@Teken @NDYY
Sorry forgot to ping with my response i probably should have
NDYY  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(22 February, 2021 - 07:44 PM)scrape Wrote: Show More
God damn I really thought it was a joke when he said he was making a scam report lmfao

1.) After I gave him the accounts I told him that if he locks an email I cannot replace for a while https://i.imgur.com/POHcy8c.png but I still offered to replace them all
2.) 3 of the 7 worked to begin with and I helped him get everything from a 4th email so only 3/7 accounts didnt work in the end, one that was locked and 2 invalids
3.) This scam report was only made 24 hours after, like give me a LITTLE TIME for replacements but tbfh i wasnt gonna replace him after the card shit
4.) Something else, he says that I took his myprepaid account with a 50$ prepaid card on it which like ISNT REASONABLE because he is the one with mail access, how could I have possibly pulled the account WITHOUT mail access, like actually. You're telling me that you can change both email AND password WITHOUT A SINGLE EMAIL going to the email its registered to?
5.) In call, I offered to help him get everything out of the second locked email bc i still had access to it on thunderbird but he declined, so I should have only needed to replace 2/7 accounts but he declined idk
6.) I told him to contact myprepaid support multiple times to get his account back if he really didn't have access and he just straight up ignored it every time

So I only have 2 accounts left to replace, even if I did pull the card *Which i didnt*, He is only out 10$ which like its definitely disingenuous to label it a 50$ scam report when he got most of the stuff he asked for lmao 
I would also like to point out that like this guy is a multi, I forgot what other account i talked to him on but it wasn't ndyy https://imgur.com/a/HsobsfL ss of date I first msg'd his account vs registration date of ndyy, this isnt proof of anything but like idk what he was banned for, if he was banned for scamming that might be important lmao 

Im not sure what conclusion to come to, I was going to replace his 2 accounts but like I didn't use the card or change the login so tbfh i felt like he scammed me and I just left it at that, hence why i didnt expect an actual report lmao
 If its decided that its my fault I will still replace the 2 accounts but I don't have the prepaid card in my possession so I cant even issue a full refund

@Teken @NDYY

1.The guy that was selling yahoo hits @scrape I BUGHT THEM FOR MC HITS WHICH 2 ACCS WORKED BUT ON ONLY ONE MC PASS RESET CAME.
2.If me and him were only with myprepaid center log in and how can mypreaid center login not work anyomore that so funny cuz he only had card.]
3. i didnt buy yahoo hits I BOUGHT WORKING MC YAHOO HITS WHICH ONE OF ACC WORKED OHERS WERE NOT COMMING PASSWORD RESET OR HAD TDI WHICH I DIDDNT PAY LIKE THAT,i didnt get what i asked for,cause i bought mca accounts full acess YAHOO  HITS other shit i took from email wasnt needed or asked for the thing i asked was minecraft premium full access YEAH HE DID HELP ME PULL SHIT FROM 1 EMail BUT STILL NO MC ACCOUNT WHICH I ORIGINALLY PAID FOR.
4.HE PROMIES THAT HE WILL TMRW REPLACE ACCOUNTS AND I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT.
5.HE JUST SAID TAKE THE CARD BACK I LEFT CHECKER OVERNIGHT GOT 1 SINGLE HITS TAKE YOUR CARD BACK,BUT I COUDNT LOG IN
6I got some other stuff FROM EMAILS CAUSE  1 OF 7 MC ACCS PASSWORD RESET WAS COMMING.
7.ORIGINALLY I DIDNT PAY FOR THAT STUF I PAID FOR MC ACCOUNTS FULL ACESS YAHOO HITS
8.HE WAS SELLING YAHOO HITS THAT ARENT CHECKED B4 SELLING IF THE PASSOWRD IS STILL WORKING HE JUST GAVE IT AWAY TO ME.
@scrape @Teken
scrape  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 February, 2021 - 08:54 PM by scrape.)
(22 February, 2021 - 08:34 PM)NDYY Wrote: Show More

@Teken @NDYY

1.The guy that was selling yahoo hits @scrape I BUGHT THEM FOR MC HITS WHICH 2 ACCS WORKED BUT ON ONLY ONE MC PASS RESET CAME.
2.If me and him were only with myprepaid center log in and how can mypreaid center login not work anyomore that so funny cuz he only had card.]
3. i didnt buy yahoo hits I BOUGHT WORKING MC YAHOO HITS WHICH ONE OF ACC WORKED OHERS WERE NOT COMMING PASSWORD RESET OR HAD TDI WHICH I DIDDNT PAY LIKE THAT,i didnt get what i asked for,cause i bought mca accounts full acess YAHOO  HITS other shit i took from email wasnt needed or asked for the thing i asked was minecraft premium full access YEAH HE DID HELP ME PULL SHIT FROM 1 EMail BUT STILL NO MC ACCOUNT WHICH I ORIGINALLY PAID FOR.
4.HE PROMIES THAT HE WILL TMRW REPLACE ACCOUNTS AND I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT.
5.HE JUST SAID TAKE THE CARD BACK I LEFT CHECKER OVERNIGHT GOT 1 SINGLE HITS TAKE YOUR CARD BACK,BUT I COUDNT LOG IN
6I got some other stuff FROM EMAILS CAUSE  1 OF 7 MC ACCS PASSWORD RESET WAS COMMING.
7.ORIGINALLY I DIDNT PAY FOR THAT STUF I PAID FOR MC ACCOUNTS FULL ACESS YAHOO HITS
8.HE WAS SELLING YAHOO HITS THAT ARENT CHECKED B4 SELLING IF THE PASSOWRD IS STILL WORKING HE JUST GAVE IT AWAY TO ME.
@scrape @Teken

alr man like actually 3 worked, 2 normal MFA and 1 MFA + TID and I just forgot that one of them didnt send password change email so yeah that would have been 5/7 I needed to replace but then I helped you pull shit INCLUDING MINECRAFT PASS RESET https://i.imgur.com/PB9mByx.png from one of the locked emails, bringing the total I needed to replace down to only 4/7; 1 locked, 1 no minecraft reset, 2 invalid which still doesn't explain like why you didn't want me to help you with the 1 locked account. I told you to take the card back because I didn't know how long it was gonna be until I got more hits so that was just as insurance 
I dont know what to tell you, if I really took your card its SO EASY to just email support and say you cant log in anymore or your account was stolen like actually it doesn't add up to me why you just wont. I didn't take your prepaid card.

Edit: also they were checked wtf are you saying with me selling unchecked yahoos lmfao, I personally changed the password to secure the accounts and check when I got them, do you really think I somehow coincidently ended up with 6 mc accounts all with the same password
NDYY  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(22 February, 2021 - 08:50 PM)scrape Wrote: Show More

@Teken @NDYY

@scrape @Teken

alr man like actually 3 worked, 2 normal MFA and 1 MFA + TID and I just forgot that one of them didnt send password change email so yeah that would have been 5/7 I needed to replace but then I helped you pull shit INCLUDING MINECRAFT PASS RESET https://i.imgur.com/PB9mByx.png from one of the locked emails, bringing the total I needed to replace down to only 4/7; 1 locked, 1 no minecraft reset, 2 invalid which still doesn't explain like why you didn't want me to help you with the 1 locked account. I told you to take the card back because I didn't know how long it was gonna be until I got more hits so that was just as insurance 
I dont know what to tell you, if I really took your card its SO EASY to just email support and say you cant log in anymore or your account was stolen like actually it doesn't add up to me why you just wont. I didn't take your prepaid card.

Edit: also they were checked wtf are you saying with me selling unchecked yahoos lmfao, I personally changed the password to secure the accounts and check when I got them, do you really think I somehow coincidently ended up with 6 mc accounts all with the same password
I NEVER PAID FOR MC ACC WITH TDI I PAID FOR MC ACCS THAT CAN CHANGE EMAIL AND THAT I CAN USE EM FOR PERSONAL USE
YEAH YOU DID HELP ME PULL THE SHIT BUT I GOT 2 OF 7 ACCS FOR MC WHICH I PAID FOR OTHERS WHERE EITHER LOCKEC OR INVALID PASSWORD
doesnr matter if youu helped me pull other shit,bcs i didnt get what i paid for,which i paid for mc accs NOT OTHER SHIR,I TOOK OTHER SHIT CAUSE IT WAS THERE
scrape  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(22 February, 2021 - 09:01 PM)NDYY Wrote: Show More
(22 February, 2021 - 08:50 PM)scrape Wrote: Show More
@scrape @Teken

I NEVER PAID FOR MC ACC WITH TDI I PAID FOR MC ACCS THAT CAN CHANGE EMAIL AND THAT I CAN USE EM FOR PERSONAL USE
YEAH YOU DID HELP ME PULL THE SHIT BUT I GOT 2 OF 7 ACCS FOR MC WHICH I PAID FOR OTHERS WHERE EITHER LOCKEC OR INVALID PASSWORD
doesnr matter if youu helped me pull other shit,bcs i didnt get what i paid for,which i paid for mc accs NOT OTHER SHIR,I TOOK OTHER SHIT CAUSE IT WAS THERE
I never mentioned anything about helping you pull other stuff lmao i just did it cause you asked
and wdym you didnt pay for account with tid I literally like offered 6 mfa + 1 tid but whatever ig less for me to potentially replace lmao
scrape  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Any developments? its been 24 hours since my response ;/