Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @iMoonMan

by SpeedForce - 26 February, 2021 - 12:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (SpeedForce) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.to/iMoonMan
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-EMPORI...-%E2%AD%90
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: x4 accounts for $10 cashapp
Screenshots of Communication: The transcript of the ticket inside his server:
https://tickettool.xyz/direct?url=https:...-2703.html

Additional Information: Bought x4 accounts from his shop. None worked as intended and there was warranty for replacements. I understand the warranty lasted 30 mins. I tested all of them within 30 minutes & was ready to report back on needing replacements. I tried opening a ticket but the ticket bot was offline. There was no announcement about it suggesting a different way of receiving replacement for the order so i waited for it to come back online. I opened a ticket immediately after it came online asking for the replacements, providing order ID and proof of the product not working. After being asked for all that, staff closed the ticket & claimed that i was late on reporting back & missed my warranty. I told them that the ticket bot was down & afterwards, they just replied back with: "you should have asked in dms or telegram" I replied explaining to them that i hadn't ever been informed that that was an available option and that i don't use telegram at all. They then asked me to say "Pretty pleasee"

Crypto address for a refund: Will provide when staff obliges the other party to provide a refund
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@iMoonMan reply within 24h.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (deleteddeleted) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 February, 2021 - 05:21 PM by deleteddeleted.)
He opened a ticket way past our warranty policy. Yes I understand that the ticket tool was down at the time but there are many more avenues of contacting us like through DM's and Telegram. 

All our avenues of contact are listed on our site. It is not our fault that he failed to contact us. We have a strict policy that we adhere to

On top of all of that the op decided to open another ticket and be rude, calling us imbeciles and dumb. We could've worked something out but all he clearly wanted to do was demand even though this entire situation was his fault

There is nothing more I want to add to this. If a mod sees it fit, either ban me from the forum or close this report, I don't want to waste time bickering back and forth about matters that don't matter.

Thank you to any mod who spends their time reading this
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@iMoonMan this is no excuse, the warranty shouldn't run out as long as your bot isn't working.
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 February, 2021 - 08:55 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More
@iMoonMan this is no excuse, the warranty shouldn't run out as long as your bot isn't working.

What do you mean this is no excuse? 

Is it our fault that he failed to contact us through other avenues? I don't think so

This isn't an excuse either, it's just the reality of the situation
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@iMoonMan it may sound dumb to you but not everyone knows that they have to dm you. So please replace those accounts as it's your fault the ticket bot did not work.
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 February, 2021 - 06:03 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More
@iMoonMan it may sound dumb to you but not everyone knows that they have to dm you. So please replace those accounts as it's your fault the ticket bot did not work.

Um, how is it MY fault that the ticket bot did not work? There was an outage, that is why it wasn't functioning, you can go to the ticket tool discord server and take a look yourself

And also, it is stated that you can DM us on telegram as well, right at the top of our site.

And if he bothered just DM any of the staff that was on, he would have been helped, I think it is a pretty obvious choice.

Besides, I would've worked things out with the OP if he didn't come off as a pick right off the bat. Insulting us at first and then proceeding to threaten us with a scam report and DEMANDING his not entitled replacements.

Here's a suggestion: If he apologizes for his actions, I'll refund him. That sounds fair, no?
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@iMoonMan By "your fault" I was just meaning your responsibility. Yes I agree with you, he shouldn't have insulted you or behave as he did, that's never the right way. But I think he just didn't know better and his emotions spoke for him. @SpeedForce could you please apologize?