Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$20] AMAZON DEALER v4.1 - THE ALL INCLUSIVE GUIDE TO COLLECT AMAZON GIFT CARDS

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 March, 2021 - 07:34 PM)Arixi Wrote: Show More
How long is the process other than the 20 days , or is it 20 days of initial work to receive one.

Does anyone vouch for this , I've not seen any vouches on this thread

Hello, the process always takes 20 days but the concept is that starting 1 instance every day, users are able to obtain gift cards on a daily basis when the first 20 days are passed.
The process is a cycle that can be repeated unlimited times and the only limit concerns the number of instances that users are able to manage at the same time.

Coming to vouches, as you can see no Godlike or Heaven user asked for the vouch copies I'm offering. They're still available if asked.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that the only crypto currencies I'm currently taking inside my autobuy (Sellix) are BTC and LTC.
ETH has been disabled because fees are definitely too high to take it for small payments at this time.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Providing me with your received serial code or order ID will make me able to check your purchase status and leave you a positive rating for the deal
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're not from US remember you can always use the gift cards obtained with this method to purchase goods with international shipping from Amazon.com
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Amazon Dealer is a long lasting method that won't be patched anytime soon. You can use it to get free amazon gift cards for your personal needs or for money making purposes, selling them to other people.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This method can be applied by everybody without any need for specific knowledge or requirements. Everything is explained inside the guide, chapters come with detailed explanations and screenshots too.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Cards obtained with Amazon Dealer are worth from $5 to $100 each. Obtaining $5 cards is a common thing while obtaining $100 ones is rare.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that these cards can only be used on Amazon.COM and not in every local Amazon website