Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner backup builds created during past 7 days will be deleted from my server later on tomorrow. Pruning is a weekly operation performed to save server space and does NOT affect downloaded builds but just the original download links you get when creating a new one.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I do not offer crypting services or custom builds, you have to take care of the encryption part by yourself else the miner will be detected by antiviruses.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner lifetime license allows you to create unlimited builds, you can make as many as you wish to test settings and make sure everything works as you wish.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that I will release you a positive feedback after confirming your purchase with Sellix order id / received serial key
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Remember that running Rogue Miner (or any miner in general) on low-end computer will lead you not to generate income. You need powerful computers to mine.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can still be purchased in a bundle that comes with it and Atom Logger. Get both at $25 instead of $30 and save on your purchase.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner will be detected by AV if you decide to use it as it is. I only provide you with the miner, getting a crypter is something you have to take care by yourself (any C++ compatible one should be good)
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Running Rogue Miner or any other application inside a computer that you do not own, without getting owner approval, may lead to legal consequences. Keep in mind I provide you with the application but I do not take any liability over your way to use it.