Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 March, 2021 - 01:28 AM by aax.)
Vouch Review
Seller: 10/10
He contacted me literally 1 minute after I posted. I mean, this guy is a legend - you can check him in other forums - you won't have a single issue with him.

Product: 8.5/10
For me, the unique selling point of the product is that it is web-based. You can create unlimited builds on the go, wherever you are! The miner itself is pretty standard, it supports LTC and BTC and I am really looking forward to the new XMR version coming soon! Overall, one of the best miners out there as you can check for yourself if you care to find how long has this guy been selling it for.

Price: 10/10
Considering other members here sell shitty miners here for 100$+ (single build) and offer almost no support, this one is a steal and literally the best you can find for that price range. The guy has been running it for years already, and you can tell how serious he is by the completely web-based platform he created to sell this and other products.

Score: 9.5/10
Best entry-level miner, period. Easy to configure and can get you builds on the go. This is the best miner price and setup-wise in c.to at the moment.
This post is by a banned member (JolinesTio) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 March, 2021 - 11:16 PM)localhustler Wrote: Show More
dam, looks tempting!

You know where to find me and how to buy, if you fall in temptation :)

(12 March, 2021 - 01:28 AM)aax Wrote: Show More
Vouch Review
Seller: 10/10
He contacted me literally 1 minute after I posted. I mean, this guy is a legend - you can check him in other forums - you won't have a single issue with him.

Product: 8.5/10
For me, the unique selling point of the product is that it is web-based. You can create unlimited builds on the go, wherever you are! The miner itself is pretty standard, it supports LTC and BTC and I am really looking forward to the new XMR version coming soon! Overall, one of the best miners out there as you can check for yourself if you care to find how long has this guy been selling it for.

Price: 10/10
Considering other members here sell shitty miners here for 100$+ (single build) and offer almost no support, this one is a steal and literally the best you can find for that price range. The guy has been running it for years already, and you can tell how serious he is by the completely web-based platform he created to sell this and other products.

Score: 9.5/10
Best entry-level miner, period. Easy to configure and can get you builds on the go. This is the best miner price and setup-wise in c.to at the moment.

Thank you for your sweet words, I'm glad I keep hitting a customer segment that gets ignored by other sellers. Proud to provide a basic miner with lifetime license for people that wanna learn how miners & mining works!

(12 March, 2021 - 02:09 AM)JolinesTio Wrote: Show More
Can't wait for your XMR version tbh, good luck with sales.

That is something that will take a while, I'm a one man army and I can face one thing per time. Right now I'm working on a reborn version of another product of mine.
This post is by a banned member (TheGodss) - Unhide
TheGodss  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Im really interested whats your discord so i can contact you it looks so HQ Smart
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(13 March, 2021 - 09:22 AM)TheGodss Wrote: Show More
Im really interested whats your discord so i can contact you it looks so HQ Smart

Hey, I'm sorry but I only deal using private messages and emails. You can contact me privately on here if you wish.
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
PLANET'S REVIEW:

Product:
The product is amazing it works the way it should and you have different options to choose from, from mining algorithms to mine both ltc btc doge and other cryptos using the same hashing algorithms, then I think that the whole web based builder is amazing, you don't have random EXEs in your PC then you can always build EXEs on the go from your phone or anywhere you want I think it's a really cool and great idea the whole web based approach

Price:
The price is extremely cheap for what it is, with some basic spreading you can make the money back really easily then if you have some more advanced spreading techniques you can make quite some money in conclusion I think that the price is more than fair

Seller:
The seller and the whole team is amazing they respond to every question you have in a ridiculous amount of time the support on the forum (or even directly) is really fast and effective they are a really good team with a great customer care

OVERALL: 9/10
This post is by a banned member (TheMentalist) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 March, 2021 - 05:12 PM by TheMentalist.)
GOOD LUCK WITH SALES mate, HQ USER will be definitely buying in future Hype
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I do not offer crypting services and my applications are not meant to be FUD. You'll have to get a crypter by yourself if you want them to be undetectable.