Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(23 March, 2021 - 07:39 AM)Josephstalin5032 Wrote: Show More
could i please apply for a vouch copy if no heaven or godlike members apply. Pepelove Pepelove Heart Heart

This is doable but remember you will have to write a review about it :)
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're interested in both my products Atom Logger and Rogue Miner, remember you can take advantage of the bundle deal I offer. You can get them together at $25 instead of $30, saving 20% on your purchase
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger may be blocked by some email providers like Gmail. If this occurs you can switch to another provider or try to use non-SSL settings.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Cookie stealing is not supported by this application, it is meant to monitor and protect your own computer so I didn't want to include features that may be used in way-too malicious manner.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You're encouraged to post your feedbacks/thoughts after purchasing and using my application. Any kind of recommendation about features/optimization will always be welcome. Make sure to provide me your order ID so that I can confirm your purchase and provide you with a positive feedback.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As it happens every week, I'm pruning Atom Logger builds that have been compiled on my server during the past week. Thank you for using my service on a daily basis.
This post is by a banned member (Josephstalin5032) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I would definitely recommend Atom Logger had a chance to test it. You cant beat the price either. And Ombra is actively improving it. I would give Atom Logger 10/10.
[Image: EniM4M9.gif]
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 March, 2021 - 10:27 PM)Josephstalin5032 Wrote: Show More
I would definitely recommend Atom Logger had a chance to test it. You cant beat the price either. And Ombra is actively improving it. I would give Atom Logger 10/10.

Thank you for your kind words and vouch. It has been added inside the original post so that other members can easily find it!