Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚡️ SPOTIFY CHEAP SONGS⚡️100% produced by myself! Alternative to professional songs!

by zuko000 - 20 March, 2021 - 12:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (zuko000) - Unhide
zuko000  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 August, 2023 - 09:23 AM by zuko000. Edited 2 times in total.)
[Image: 6zIEfDVG_o.png]

SONGSHOP | SPOTIFY CHEAP SONGS

I offer REAL professional songs and cheap songs for Spotify and other streaming platforms.
Stop botting shit AI generated or ripped off songs from other artists and avoid getting banned!

I am the only provider of real professional quality songs in the scene. I don't sell songs that are ripped off from other sources and label them as "HQ songs". All the pro songs and cheap songs are produced by myself and this is the highest quality you can get in the scene. Feel free to try and find a better song provider that offers real professional quality. My premium bulk offers are the best price-quality ratio that you can get.

NOTE: This is the cheap songs thread. If you are interested in our highest quality professional songs, check out our other thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E2%9A%A1%EF%B...1%EF%B8%8F

CHEAP SONG PRICES (UNTIL 10/04/2021):

1 SONG = 5$
5 SONGS = 25$
10 SONGS = 45$

ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- PROFESSIONAL ALBUM/SINGLE ARTWORK (3000x3000px) = +5$ per artwork
- SINGLE VOCAL WORDS = +5$ per song
- FULL VOCAL PHRASES = Not available for our cheap songs, only for professional songs
- ADDITIONAL SONG LENGTH (standard is 2:15-3:00min) = +2$ per 30s and per song

SPECIAL OFFERS:
- 1 ALBUM (VARIOUS GENRES, 15 SONGS, PROFESSIONAL ALBUM COVER) = 60$
- 1 EP (VARIOUS GENRES, 7 SONGS, PROFESSIONAL ALBUM COVER) = 30$

PREMIUM BULK OFFERS:
- 1 BIG SONG PACK (VARIOUS GENRES, 50 SONGS, 5 PROFESSIONAL ALBUM COVERS) = 200$

INFORMATIONS:
- Available genres = Acoustic Instrumental & Electronic.
- Duration of songs = at least 2:00 min.
- Check the song samples in the song-samples channel. I update them once in a while. We do not offer previews but the quality of the songs will be similar.
- I do not offer any adjustments of the songs afterwards.
- The songs are NOT AI generated! However, the quality is lower than professional songs and these songs usually only contain very simple melodies or drums.
- I deliver the songs right after I got the money. Delivery time for premium bulk offers take a little bit longer. I will deliver the songs in batches (usually around 20-30 songs per day).

If you're interested in buying cheap songs, join my discord server and dm me or open a ticket.

FOR SONG SAMPLES, JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER!

DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/tpurjKYf4W

Open a ticket or dm me: zuko000#6123 <- THIS ACCOUNT GOT TERMED - NEW ACCOUNT NAME: gold_songshop

I accept only cryptocurrencies as payment!

If you prefer real professional quality songs (NOT AI, 100% produced by myself too), we offer them as well. Check our other post: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E2%9A%A1%EF%B...1%EF%B8%8F

---
TERMS OF SERVICES:
1. All sales are final. We do not offer refunds!
2. Send the exact amount of money that I require, otherwise I won’t process your order. The prices are non-negotiable!
3. If a distributor asks for purchasing proof of samples, vocals, etc. we can NOT help you. Please avoid free distributors like RouteNote as they often randomly reject songs if you upload too many at once. We recommend distrokid or others.
4. We do not offer any previews. However, the quality of the songs you buy will be similar to the quality you see in the song samples channel.
5. We do not offer any changes/edits of the songs unless there's a technical issue in the file. The same applies for album/single artworks.
6. You will normally get one .WAV and one 320kbps .MP3 file per song. However, if you want, you can also decide to only claim the .MP3 or .WAV file. .WAV files usually have a much larger size than .MP3 files.
zuko000  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump
zuko000  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (horizonone96) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
This guy is the best in town not only he walk me through the tutorial but also guide me whenever I have a problem with him.
To date I've purchased over 300-400+ songs from him. 
He's my one and only go-to songs seller. Big vouch!!  [Image: Amusing.png]
This post is by a banned member (Mawizz) - Unhide
Mawizz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Big vouch for Cheap songs ! They are accepted on TC. Thank's
zuko000  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service