Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How much would you pay for an edu-mail bot ?

by words - 05 April, 2021 - 10:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 April, 2021 - 01:41 PM)Sentonta Wrote: Show More
(05 April, 2021 - 01:37 PM)Medicine Wrote: Show More
(05 April, 2021 - 11:10 AM)Sentonta Wrote: Show More
Yeah your right, the one i did use recently is not functioning as it should.. im sure it will soon be updated though.

lmao it's never gonna be updated since it's the school itself that blocked the access, and the dev has other stuff to do than just update it, the point is to look at the code so people can make their own "variant"

mine is work_ing on variant modules to get all the possible benefits .

so your "very good free one" isn't worth using it, just a waste of time and money since you pay captchas

es of course it's using selenium, i find a way to make it without it, i would.
yes a captcha solver is needed if you want it to be 100% automatic, either you would have to do it

You claim we will also have to pay captchas though

Its not about getting in to an argument, you told me to check it out.. which i did.. i returned with it not working.

i know it's not working, mine is working that's why peopel would pay lol ? 

it's the same for checkers : why do people buy a 25$ checker when the same is public ? because there's maybe a slight chance that the paid one is working ?   PepeBlush
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 April, 2021 - 01:45 PM)Medicine Wrote: Show More
(05 April, 2021 - 01:37 PM)Medicine Wrote: Show More
lmao it's never gonna be updated since it's the school itself that blocked the access, and the dev has other stuff to do than just update it, the point is to look at the code so people can make their own "variant"

mine is work_ing on variant modules to get all the possible benefits .

so your "very good free one" isn't worth using it, just a waste of time and money since you pay captchas

yes a captcha solver is needed if you want it to be 100% automatic, either you would have to do it

Its not about getting in to an argument, you told me to check it out.. which i did.. i returned with it not working.

it's the same for checkers : why do people buy a 25$ checker when the same is public ? because there's maybe a slight chance that the paid one is working ?   PepeBlush

Right, so conversation over its not an argument.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 April, 2021 - 01:46 PM)Sentonta Wrote: Show More
(05 April, 2021 - 01:45 PM)Medicine Wrote: Show More

Right, so conversation over its not an argument.
it wasn't an argument, just saying my point of view  PepeBlush PepeBlush
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

This post is by a banned member (g13ig1j3jg1) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 April, 2021 - 05:06 PM)g13ig1j3jg1 Wrote: Show More
maybe like 5 bucks since I see lads selling Edu mails for $1/5 /Shug
also depends on how long it would take to actually get the edu mail

5$... maybe they used public one and this shit isn't working  PepeGlad
(-.-)Zzz...

This post is by a banned member (SirDank) - Unhide
SirDank  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 May, 2021 - 07:03 AM by SirDank.)
so i have that openccc bot as well and have edited the code alot, but the default colleges (college codes) dont work anymore, but ive scraped all the worked college codes from openccc and made a text file outta it, the hard part is checking through each of them to see which one leads to an edu mail, theres a total of 117 valid openccc college codes that i have found.

if what you say is good id say 25$ is good