Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

وفين العالام ؟

by XSoufyane - 03 June, 2021 - 10:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (Hornsby) - Unhide
Hornsby  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
@XSoufyane نعم نحن جميعا من المغرب من اي مدينة انت أنا و @toner_xz من فاس و @Snake1337 و @myboostinggg من الرباط
@wanking من طنجة
This post is by a banned member (CuteAnimeGirl69) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
5 Years of service
(04 June, 2021 - 09:57 AM)Professor1337 Wrote: Show More
@XSoufyane نعم نحن جميعا من المغرب من اي مدينة انت أنا و @toner_xz من فاس و @Snake1337 و @myboostinggg من الرباط
@wanking من طنجة

كذلك القول! لا أعتقد أنه من الرائع أن تكشف عن موقعي هنا علانية. سيكون لهذا عواقب لوقتك الإضافي هنا.Mad
Selling 90% off from a high quality proxy service
Dm me if you would like to learn more.
Hornsby  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(04 June, 2021 - 10:01 AM)MyBoostingGG Wrote: Show More
@wanking من طنجة

كذلك القول! لا أعتقد أنه من الرائع أن تكشف عن موقعي هنا علانية. سيكون لهذا عواقب لوقتك الإضافي هنا.Mad
في حالة إجراء تحقيق من قبل أي جهة فيدرالية أو ما شابه ذلك ، ليس لدي أي علاقة مع هذه المجموعة أو مع الأشخاص الموجودين فيها ، لا أعرف كيف أنا هنا ، ربما أضافه طرف ثالث ، لا أؤيد أي إجراءات بواسطة عضو هذه المجموعة.
Krollie  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
5 Years of service
(04 June, 2021 - 10:36 AM)Professor1337 Wrote: Show More
@wanking من طنجة

في حالة إجراء تحقيق من قبل أي جهة فيدرالية أو ما شابه ذلك ، ليس لدي أي علاقة مع هذه المجموعة أو مع الأشخاص الموجودين فيها ، لا أعرف كيف أنا هنا ، ربما أضافه طرف ثالث ، لا أؤيد أي إجراءات بواسطة عضو هذه المجموعة.
سجل مكتب التحقيقات الفيدرالي سجلاً لهذه الدردشة إلى جانب عناوين IP للمشاركين بسبب الانتهاكات المحتملة لقانون الولايات المتحدة. الانتهاك: التحريض على ارتكاب جريمة إلكترونية. تحذير هام: إذا كنت تعتقد أن جلسة الدردشة هذه قد تم تسجيل دخولها عن طريق الخطأ ، فيرجى ذكر أسبابك إلى مكتب التحقيقات الفيدرالي. يراقب الوكيل حاليًا هذه الدردشة ويقتبس الرقم المرجعي # 2334531343. سيؤدي عدم القيام بذلك في غضون الدقيقتين التاليتين إلى إدخال عنوان IP الخاص بك والعنوان في قاعدة البيانات الجنائية لدينا والإجراءات القانونية.
Hornsby  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(04 June, 2021 - 10:47 AM)MyBoostingGG Wrote: Show More
[font][font]Well say! [/font][font]I don't think it would be great if you reveal my location here publicly. [/font][font]This will have consequences for your extra time here. Mad[/font][/font]
[font][font]In the event of an investigation by any federal agency or the like, I don't have any relationship with this group or the people in it, I don't know how I'm here, maybe added by a third party, I don't endorse any actions by a member of this group.[/font][/font]
[font][font]The FBI made a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of US law. [/font][font]Violation: Incitement to commit an electronic crime. [/font][font]IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in by mistake, please state your reasons to the FBI. [/font][font]The proxy is currently monitoring this chat and quotes reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP address and address being entered into our criminal database and legal action.[/font][/font]

[font][font]:wtfeyes: [/font][/font] [Image: monkah.png] [font][font]​​​​​​[/font][/font]
Krollie  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
5 Years of service
(04 June, 2021 - 10:55 AM)Professor1337 Wrote: Show More
(04 June, 2021 - 10:47 AM)MyBoostingGG Wrote: Show More
In the event of an investigation by any federal agency or the like, I don't have any relationship with this group or the people in it, I don't know how I'm here, maybe added by a third party, I don't endorse any actions by a member of this group.
The FBI made a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of US law. Violation: Incitement to commit an electronic crime. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in by mistake, please state your reasons to the FBI. The proxy is currently monitoring this chat and quotes reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP address and address being entered into our criminal database and legal action.

:wtfeyes:  [Image: monkah.png] ​​​​​​

FeelsAbdulMan
This post is by a banned member (Moruq) - Unhide
Moruq  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
نعم جيد جدا