Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Datatouch has bad support

by FR13ND5 - 19 July, 2021 - 06:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
jesus dude are you that broke? how long you want to keep arguing? when you want to do it, do it here
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Teken @Liars almost 2 month over 30 USD or what's the total... it's too late for those accounts I bought
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 September, 2021 - 07:26 PM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
@Teken @Liars almost 2 month over 30 USD or what's the total... it's too late for those accounts I bought

Why would I refund you, I showed you the video of the guy performing the method successfully multiple times. Nothing sold here was a scam. I told you I would refund you $8 for airbnb, that is all. PepeMusic
thank you for everything
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
We are going in circles now, you are not reading the facts. The method is not 100% as you said, you hidden some things before purchasing.
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 September, 2021 - 01:45 PM by Flex. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 September, 2021 - 11:53 AM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
We are going in circles now, you are not reading the facts. The method is not 100% as you said, you hidden some things before purchasing.

If you read the actual report, I've clarified multiple times that the $15 you paid was not for the methods involved, it was for the yahoo account with amazon attached. Which there was, at the time. Since then, you've locked the account by performing the method incorrectly, which is your fault, not mine.

The methods provided with the yahoo amazon account are free, and its just an explanation of how you could get into the account.
thank you for everything
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 September, 2021 - 01:59 AM by FR13ND5.)
(17 September, 2021 - 01:44 PM)DataTouch Wrote: Show More

If you read the actual report, I've clarified multiple times that the $15 you paid was not for the methods involved, it was for the yahoo account with amazon attached. Which there was, at the time. Since then, you've locked the account by performing the method incorrectly, which is your fault, not mine.

The methods provided with the yahoo amazon account are free, and its just an explanation of how you could get into the account.

It was Amazon account + 100% method, the method didn't work and I didn't lock any account. You provided no support.

How convenient that everytime customer locks the account. How exactly did I lock the account please when the method should be for unlocking the account. Isn't that point of the method?
This post is by a banned member (polo) - Unhide
polo  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Warned #87
@datatouch u really gonna go this far to not refund him, ur really wasting ur rep over this report lmao. Just refund his ass and ur done with it.
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 September, 2021 - 06:46 PM by Flex.)
(25 September, 2021 - 04:25 PM)polo Wrote: Show More
@datatouch u really gonna go this far to not refund him, ur really wasting ur rep over this report lmao. Just refund his ass and ur done with it.

Your reply isn't needed here, thank you.

(25 September, 2021 - 01:55 AM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
(17 September, 2021 - 01:44 PM)DataTouch Wrote: Show More

It was Amazon account + 100% method, the method didn't work and I didn't lock any account. You provided no support.

How convenient that everytime customer locks the account. How exactly did I lock the account please when the method should be for unlocking the account. Isn't that point of the method?

You locked the yahoo account, you even said it yourself around 2 months ago. You didn't clear the inbox after logging into the yahoo, which caused the password to get reset. The method for "unlocking" the account is for amazon, you locked the yahoo account on your own will. You're not going to be refunded, I've already explained this.
thank you for everything