Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Datatouch has bad support

by FR13ND5 - 19 July, 2021 - 06:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I already had 8 replacement for airbnb, give me refund and find another way of making money. As for amazon, I leave that for admins to decide what kind if proof of me calling to amazon they need, do you mind recording a video and showing to us that it works? You can send it to me and admins, for me so I can see what it means to be effective while performing and for admins so they see it works. Thank you!
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
I think you need to refund the airbnb account if the replacements never worked out and fr13nd5 is not in need of it anymore.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Thank you @Teken, what about the amazon accounts tho? I can provide any proof of my call there but I would be glad if @datatouch could record one call and show it to me so I see how it's done correctly...
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi Teken, please add my discord so i can speak to you regarding this case. fatlas#6666

I can show numerous vouches where people are hitting with airbnb, and I'll add them to a chat with us, as well as the amazon accounts.
thank you for everything
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@datatouch this thread isn't about other people but about me and you. Why don't you add me and you can show me how to use it?
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 July, 2021 - 06:46 PM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
@datatouch this thread isn't about other people but about me and you. Why don't you add me and you can show me how to use it?

I'd rather Teken see vouches from people that have a skillset, or common sense.
thank you for everything
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Again I don't insult you anywhere, why you act so childish? You should provide customer support, first 3 accounts didn't had payment option what does it have to do with skillset? Thanks @datatouch
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(23 July, 2021 - 06:55 PM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
Again I don't insult you anywhere, why you act so childish? You should provide customer support, first 3 accounts didn't had payment option what does it have to do with skillset? Thanks @datatouch

Why do you keep trying to stir up drama, stop replying. As I said above I'm waiting on Teken to add me on discord so that I can show him that you're infact lying.
thank you for everything