Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Datatouch has bad support

by FR13ND5 - 19 July, 2021 - 06:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Can you try to do airbnb purchase on accounts you sold me? That would be better, I don't say it doesn't work but maybe 1 account out of 100 won't have security and will have payment option.
This post is by a banned member (DeWiCK) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I tried everyone but they just ignore it and keep saying the method is 100% but no one wants to help actually, they just claim it and don't prove it
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@datatouch can you accept my discord friend request so I can send you address for refund for airbnb?
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
you didnt even add the right discord  atlas#6916
thank you for everything
This post is by a banned member (DeWiCK) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(25 July, 2021 - 12:55 AM)WiCKeDx9714 Wrote: Show More
(24 July, 2021 - 09:22 AM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
I tried everyone but they just ignore it and keep saying the method is 100% but no one wants to help actually, they just claim it and don't prove it

its really a se method, it does work but it will never work if you only use the number they gave you in there method hint hint.

The method is public for long time, that means it doesn't work most likely, from my experience it dind't work single time. When something is 100% I expect it to work everytime. And how someone from eastern europe should call in name of some 45 year old american lady to amazon about issues, it's not doable.
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
Lol, now you're trying to switch this again. I wont be refunding you for amazon as minimal amount as it sounds as I can show you countless people using it daily, even some people in EU! I honestly think you're like 15 or something with a squeaky voice which is your issue, I'm sure you can be a girl easily. As for AirBnB, add me and I'll show you people who have hit on it.
thank you for everything