Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Blammed#9999 is a Fraud (Spoofer src code)

by DarthGonk - 12 August, 2021 - 05:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (DarthGonk) - Unhide
DarthGonk  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 August, 2021 - 02:53 AM by DarthGonk. Edited 2 times in total.)
This man Blammed#9999 on discord is about to start selling a spoofer, which he originally posted for free. He was claiming the source code was his originally (then once called out say's it isn't and claims he said that, but I never found the message), so I decided to crack it. He obfuscated (just saying, the worst job I have ever seen) it like a five year old and added files pretending he made his own obfuscator. If he did, then it is the worst obfuscator made. After I cracked it, I noticed the source code from somewhere before. Obviously, I decided to search and what did I find? The stolen source code. Love when people take credit for something that isn't even theirs lol. Below is a link to the source code for his spoofer so you can compare if you like or try it. Enjoy and DON'T CLAIM SOMETHING THAT ISN'T YOURS! lol2 Ban 2

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

"Did you ever hear the success of Darth Gonk The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Gonk was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create things… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even save himself.  The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural." - Darth Sidious (The real quote from Revenge of the Sith).
This post is by a banned member (Makor) - Unhide
Makor  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
thanks will test on warzone
This post is by a banned member (Bl6ushi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Goal911911) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sofiamaria) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
try thanks
This post is by a banned member (NotYeef) - Unhide
NotYeef  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 August, 2021 - 05:18 AM)DarthGonk Wrote: Show More
This man Blammed#9999 on discord is about to start selling a spoofer, which he originally posted for free. He was claiming the source code was his originally (then once called out say's it isn't and claims he said that, but I never found the message), so I decided to crack it. He obfuscated (just saying, the worst job I have ever seen) it like a five year old and added files pretending he made his own obfuscator. If he did, then it is the worst obfuscator made. After I cracked it, I noticed the source code from somewhere before. Obviously, I decided to search and what did I find? The stolen source code. Love when people take credit for something that isn't even theirs lol. Below is a link to the source code for his spoofer so you can compare if you like or try it. Enjoy and DON'T CLAIM SOMETHING THAT ISN'T YOURS! lol2 Ban 2

testing on apex lol
This post is by a banned member (Moustafa911) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (hakk10) - Unhide