Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Blammed#9999 is a Fraud (Spoofer src code)

by DarthGonk - 12 August, 2021 - 05:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (ph3n0x) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KCxAce) - Unhide
KCxAce  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 August, 2021 - 05:18 AM)DarthGonk Wrote: Show More
This man Blammed#9999 on discord is about to start selling a spoofer, which he originally posted for free. He was claiming the source code was his originally (then once called out say's it isn't and claims he said that, but I never found the message), so I decided to crack it. He obfuscated (just saying, the worst job I have ever seen) it like a five year old and added files pretending he made his own obfuscator. If he did, then it is the worst obfuscator made. After I cracked it, I noticed the source code from somewhere before. Obviously, I decided to search and what did I find? The stolen source code. Love when people take credit for something that isn't even theirs lol. Below is a link to the source code for his spoofer so you can compare if you like or try it. Enjoy and DON'T CLAIM SOMETHING THAT ISN'T YOURS! lol2 Ban 2

Thanks, I needed a spoofer
This post is by a banned member (emnsxyz24) - Unhide
emnsxyz24  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
yesir
This post is by a banned member (mussab20) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (mostwantedallah) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Mailfify) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CorelYt12347) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
thanks
This post is by a banned member (CynthiaSottile) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->This is very smart, really an intelligent idea. This is my first time in your blog and I really love it. Thanks for this awesome post. <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->pop over to these guys