Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @mohsinmustafa

by cegex51993 - 28 August, 2021 - 02:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (cegex51993) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Retired Staff
Threads
@mohsinmustafa reply within 24h.
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Mohsinmustaf) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hey @Taken just to screenshot attached and read our messaging conversation i'm not scam or something like that actually we had an deal about delivery of onlyfans creator account when asked about payment method clearly said btc then ultimately we agreed to pay through PayPal to btc trader after that i'll give him a trader PayPal address and he have to send 50$ to trader but eventually or something bad happened trader only receive 48.5$ and trader refuse to release 50$ btc with 48.5$ payment after that trader agreed to send me 48.5$ btc but when trader check his PayPal account money sent from @cegex51993 due to some suspicious or regular hold to comply with law for 24 hours after 24 hours PayPal extent hold to 7 business days so no one receive money and the all money is under PayPal control i've personality ask @cegex51993 to make this transaction dispute and ask PayPal to give you refund if i want to scam why i want to make any transaction dispute after my will @cegex51993 make transaction dispute so we are still waiting and watching PayPal Dispute resolution we all don't have money and money is under PayPal control so how can someone saying i'll make some scam or fraud i have all screenshot to establish my point and all screenshot is attached you can see https://imgur.com/a/zPkoId0
Threads
3 Years of service
(28 August, 2021 - 05:56 PM)cegex51993 Wrote: Show More
Agreed with you but some how trader receive 48.5$ you have screenshot he just receive 48.5$
Retail services available Pubg Uc Google play store redeemable card and other digital services
Threads
3 Years of service
@cegex51993 Working on it don't worry