Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

HOW TO IGNORE DMCA NOTICE ? ( I AM ASKING ) !!!!

by internetboy454 - 04 September, 2021 - 04:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (internetboy454) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
SO I HAVE A WEBSITE CALLED XYLASCODE.COM AND I KEEP ON GETTING DMCA NOTICE ( I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING SO.. ) 

ANYWAY SO ANYONE KNOWS HOW DO I BLOCK THAT - I AM USING SHARED HOSTING RIGHT NOW, SHOULD I BUY A VPS OR A DEDICATED SERVER !! 

THERE ARE WEBSITES THAT DO NOT GET AFFECTED BY DMCA, HOW DO THEY DO THAT !! 

SO IF ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTION COMMENT  ( I WILL TRY AND GIVE FEEDBACK ON THAT SUGGESTION )

AND IF I FIND THE SOLUTION TO THIS, WILL POST IT ON CRACKED. TO FOR HELPING MY HOMIES  :pepo:

THANKS!
This post is by a banned member (Quzhi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Jpbids84) - Unhide
Jpbids84  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I am sure some one can elaborate more on this but my uderstanding is it just comes down to having your server hosted somewhere other than the US and a few other select countries.  Anywhere that does not enforce DMC laws. I would just do a quick google search on hosting that does not adhere to DMC standards. Other than that I would suggest not breaking...lol...hahaha..sorry I could even finish the sentence.
This post is by a banned member (aafxt) - Unhide
aafxt  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
There are hosting providers on Cracked that are DCMA ignored. Try them out.
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 September, 2021 - 05:08 PM)ieud Wrote: Show More
There are hosting providers on Cracked that are DCMA ignored. Try them out.

I TRIED HOSTSLICK  RECOMMENDED BY SOMEONE ON CRACKED.TO ( SAYING THAT THEY IGNORE DMCA LAW), IT WAS  A FAKE SITE, THE PERSON WHO POSTED THAT THREAD SOMEHOW MANAGE TO GET FAKE REVIEWS ON HOST-ADVICE AND EVEN ON CRACKED.to I REPOSTED THAT MF now I am "thinking" of buying VPS from veeble with Dedicated IP
Threads
3 Years of service
ok too after spending 4 to 5 hr I found the solution - the solution is just to change your hosting to any dutch (Netherlands) server.

DMCA is not a regulation of the host country so suspension or termination WILL NOT be executed upon the receiving of a DMCA complaint. Any website takedown notice that is not processed via Dutch authority will be discarded. Externally linked content is not considered to be hosted in our servers or network and the complainer should contact the abuse team of the involved external provider.

HERE ARE SOME HOSTING WITH DUTCH SERVERS that IGNORE DMCA NOTICE  -

AbeloHost
flokinet.is
Shinjiru
Hostpoco
is*hosting
zomro.com
myglobalHOST
WebCare360
Prewebhost

AND THERE ARE MANY MORE, SEARCH IT YOURSELF - DON'T GET SCAMMED !!!! THERE ARE SOME FAKE SITES CLAIMING THEY IGNORE DMCA  BUT THEY DON'T EVEN PROVIDE HOSTING SERVICE.

IF YOU FIND THIS INFORMATION USEFUL REP ME 

MY WEBSITE - xylascode.com
This post is by a banned member (Jocker) - Unhide
Jocker  
Retired Staff
Threads
3 Years of service
Doesn't have to be Dutch as those can be affected too, you can go with some Russian one.
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
This post is by a banned member (SNova) - Unhide