Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Report Against ZeroP

by Zigenare - 14 September, 2021 - 12:34 AM
This post is by a banned member (Zigenare) - Unhide
Zigenare  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/ZeroP
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-%E2%9C%A8%E2%A...0%E2%9C%A8
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $400

User knowing about the issue
https://imgur.com/qkw5BFvProof of user knowing the issue check date.
Proof of accepting payment
Proof of Payment and user confirming

Transaction Note the date JULY 03

Additional Information: I was on vacation early July and was looking for a site to be made, saw the thread and decided to contact the user. user responded very fast etc and i made a payment and we agreed on the specifications once completed it did not take long for me to realize that the page was broken as it triggered a "phising warning" for no reason it was a basic url shortener site with a login and then you could shorten i contacted the user user said he will fix it a month went by or so contacted him again and user stated he cannot fix it and he wants extra payment its not his fault etc. it has been a very long time i have been very patient till today i opened my discord account and user removed my ticket from his discord containing chat logs etc.
user also strongly told me its not his fault  i should not open scam report it has been so long time almost 2 months since i did the order.

TLDR, ordered got delivered a broken site user claims its not his fault and asks extra then removes my discord ticket where all the  order info is in etc and is extremely active yet cannot fix it its been too long and i want a refund and move on. already lost 90$ for domain and hosting that flagged.
i would just like to get a refund as its been too long and i do not have power to just hear "will take look into it" and nothing happens no new updates no nothing.

Sorry for formatting

Crypto address for a refund:
bc1qr2hufq6gmvljf704952y55ud8tyv6ak934dqa5
hello
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@ZeroP reply within 24h.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ZeroP) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 September, 2021 - 10:16 PM by ZeroP. Edited 1 time in total.)
I really dont know what this guy wants from me. The page is working perfectly as expected. The issue is that it gets flagged as dangerous by google. How am i supposed to do anything about that?? I have done 50+ websites and none have been flagged. I told you 2 weeks ago and any time you asked me that this is NOT in my control. I also told you that I am happy to work with you and try anything to fix it. But for that i need to know the issue. You did not provide any information on whats flagging the page and from my experience that’s flagged by shortening virus links etc.

Almost all tickets on devsly got deleted since we revamped our bot due to too many orders.

I demanded extra payment only because you asked me to redo the page from scratch. But that wont help anything. There is no line of php code that makes a page „flagged for phishing“

As i said you are stupid for opening a scam report i told you multiple times.

The page also was working fine for a few days and after that the domain got flagged. I still have the same exact page on my development server and who would have thought it isn’t flagged.

By flagged i mean when you open a page and it gets that red warning page in chrome
[Image: sig.gif]

Zigenare  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 September, 2021 - 10:33 PM by Zigenare. Edited 3 times in total.)
(14 September, 2021 - 10:14 PM)ZeroP Wrote: Show More
I really dont know what this guy wants from me. The page is working perfectly as expected. The issue is that it gets flagged as dangerous by google. How am i supposed to do anything about that?? I have done 50+ websites and none have been flagged. I told you 2 weeks ago and any time you asked me that this is NOT in my control. I also told you that I am happy to work with you and try anything to fix it. But for that i need to know the issue. You did not provide any information on whats flagging the page and from my experience that’s flagged by shortening virus links etc.

Almost all tickets on devsly got deleted since we revamped our bot due to too many orders.
"
I demanded extra payment only because you asked me to redo the page from scratch. But that wont help anything.
I demanded extra payment only because you asked me to redo the page from scratch. But that wont help anything.
I demanded extra payment only because you asked me to redo the page from scratch. But that wont help anything. There is no line of php code that makes a page „flagged for phishing“

As i said you are stupid for opening a scam report i told you multiple times.

The page also was working fine for a few days and after that the domain got flagged. I still have the same exact page on my development server and who would have thought it isn’t flagged.

By flagged i mean when you open a page and it gets that red warning page in chrome

So let me get this straight, i buy a used car which works 20 minutes after i bought it the check engine light comes on and its not the sellers fault for selling a broken car?

"As i said you are stupid for opening a scam report i told you multiple times."
i am smart, you coded 50 pages and the one that is broken from the get go redpaging aka phising warning is the "customers fault" or "googles fault"
i paid you to deliver a working page without issues or headaches. now that a issue has occur you are asking the customer to find out what is wrong with it?

"I demanded extra payment only because you asked me to redo the page from scratch. But that wont help anything."
You are asking for extra payment "only" because you delivered a broken page and now want extra to fix it. i do not want it fixed i want a refund.
i do not have a magical way to "flag" websites with phishing warning.

since the page flags i cannot use it for anything it is broken and completely useless, its like buying a stolen phone and then it icloud locking its useless.

"The page is working perfectly as expected. The issue is that it gets flagged as dangerous by google. How am i supposed to do anything about that??"
so is it "working perfectly" or "it gets flagged as dangerous by google"? your story does not add up its like saying i am not racist BUT

the order was placed a little more then 2 months ago and i constantly get the same replies "figure it out yourself and tell me" i am not the coder how should i know.

as i stated i want a refund as this is ridiculous and out right crazy and has taken way to long time.
hello
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 September, 2021 - 10:41 PM by ZeroP. Edited 2 times in total.)
You must be disabled. Let a mod decide this. Its disrespectful to open a scamreport after all i have done for you. I delivered it even quicker than needed and added extra features for you. Afterwards seems like a mistake for such a person.

And to your stupid comparison: if you buy a shoe from nike and you make it dirty is that nikes fault? Please grow up.

Zigenare  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 September, 2021 - 10:45 PM by Zigenare. Edited 1 time in total.)
(14 September, 2021 - 10:38 PM)ZeroP Wrote: Show More
You must be disabled. Let a mod decide this. Its disrespectful to open a scamreport after all i have done for you. I delivered it even quicker than needed and added extra features for you. Afterwards seems like a mistake for such a person.

And to your stupid comparison: if you buy a shoe from nike and you make it dirty is that nikes fault? Please grow up.

i will try to keep this PG friendly as i think mods want it clean here.

"Let a mod decide this. Its disrespectful to open a scamreport after all i have done for you. I delivered it even quicker than needed and added extra features for you."
You are acting like a good guy here. i paid you extra upfront for those features nor did you deliver faster then you had too..

"And to your stupid comparison: if you buy a shoe from nike and you make it dirty is that nikes fault? Please grow up." Sir the problem here is you delivered the nike shoes dirty already so dirty that i am ashamed and i am unable to wear them or use them. a redflaged page has no functionality at all. as anything you try to do warnings pop up red errors etc.

i personally have lost over $2.5k in sales as i was planning to have this as SAS
hello
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 September, 2021 - 11:09 PM by ZeroP.)
As i said let a mod decide this. Btw you lied to me when you told me that you have no intentions of selling this. But whatever its your thing.

@Teken

Zigenare  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 September, 2021 - 12:12 AM by Zigenare. Edited 2 times in total.)
(14 September, 2021 - 11:01 PM)ZeroP Wrote: Show More
As i said let a mod decide this. Btw you lied to me when you told me that you have no intentions of selling this. But whatever its your thing.

@Teken

Originally, a lot of people started bothering me about it that they want something that is why i paid you extra to take care of that subscription thing. i have daily 3-4 people contacting me about it even tho i have not advertised it for a very long time only did a quick preview

Sure let the staff decide? i paid for something it is not working, + 2-3 months time wasting saying i need to find the error then report back? seems like an open & shut case. will take the money and upgrade myself on the forum even further.
hello