Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

#1 SERVICE FRANCAIS - AMAZON EN 1 JOUR! - ADIDAS 2K INSTANT - SERVICE CLIENT ++

by Paradise_Refund - 18 September, 2021 - 03:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (Thewarby) - Unhide
Thewarby  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Wouhou, Scammers !

Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
This post is by a banned member (Paradise_Refund) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(19 September, 2021 - 02:14 AM)Thewarby Wrote: Show More
Wouhou, Scammers !

Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Thank you so much!!!!!! Those vouches are insane!!!!!
:dance2: 
[Image: dtLNQ2h.gif]
This post is by a banned member (PBateman) - Unhide
PBateman  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(19 September, 2021 - 01:19 AM)Croissant_ Wrote: Show More
(18 September, 2021 - 11:14 PM)blithou Wrote: Show More
bad service, again a customer coming today from them saying they're bad refunders, that they look young and dumb, this is a no go, there are plenty of other good french refunders, be careful

by the way this guy started refunding not much more than 4 months ago

good luck with scamming

Thank you for your comment but I think you're going wrong on your arguments Blithou.

In fact, we're on forums for a long time now and refunding has been a part of our lives for around 5 years on various identities. We aim to have the best customer service since our job isn't only refunding orders but is also about providing our customers the best experience during their process (updates, fast replies, good explanations)
We always gave the best refunding service, best deals & giveaways including our SE service that is very popular among the French community on Discord and that for months.
We focus on giving the best to each and every customer, and that in every circumstances. For now our community is SOLID, we have a strong engagement and also a good supporting base. I'm proud to say that People LOVE Croissant and its concept, and this will, I hope never last. (Unfortunaly good things have to...)

Dear Blithou, please, before talking about a service you don't know, don't hesitate to hit me up on Discord Myaka#1234 so we can make things clear espacially about YOUR customers complaining about delays & your cringy attitude. In the future, please watch yourself first before hate posting. You little hero!

(PS: Scamming?! People pay after refund, so how?)

Good evening

Sincerely,

Croissant

i still have dms of you asking for help in dm while you were beginning to se monitors, that was 6months ago, build ur service reputation on lies if u want, i could also send few dms about ur customers but i wont reveal their identities, who knows what you're capable of to get some revenge :p

hope you'll improve your social skills in front of customers in the future
[Image: 8HDqW2g.gif]
This post is by a banned member (MrDeusCom) - Unhide
MrDeusCom  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Amazon %?
This post is by a banned member (Zapiboss) - Unhide
Zapiboss  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 September, 2021 - 03:26 PM by Zapiboss. Edited 2 times in total.)
(22 September, 2021 - 08:02 PM)BAMazon Wrote: Show More
Amazon %?

They stopped their services, contact someone else.

EDIT : Also, i'd like to add something, i linked the thread of this service to a friend and he created a ticket on their discord server.
Well, i shouldn't have done that because they managed to fail to rf an apple order, they even had an argument in the ticket of their customer   Box

Oh, they also failed Dyson, or should i say they didn't even tried, 0 answer after giving them the return label, it's been nearly a month now.

[Image: unknown.png]

So, my friend is still waiting for you to be competent and get both of his orders refunded.
I'll remove this negative message if you manage to make up for the mess you've done (even though i think it's too late now), otherwise, well, bad rep earned.
This post is by a banned member (Takuro56) - Unhide
Takuro56  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Dommage pour les pourcentages, on trouve un peu moins sur d'autres bon refunder