Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Why I think that malachai is a kid that needs affection & attention

by DWC - 16 October, 2021 - 04:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (DWC) - Unhide
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 October, 2021 - 07:33 PM)Hans69 Wrote: Show More
(16 October, 2021 - 06:02 PM)Sakme Wrote: Show More
(16 October, 2021 - 06:00 PM)realpsycho Wrote: Show More
well you should have dmed him and told him that you will try to manipulate the scammer and try to get his rdp back and also tell him if you sucess it will wont be for free then wait for him to accept or refuse

That would've be too late. As i'm a 100% in my work, I told to the guy R4zzl that I was gonna check if the rdp was having all the tools he paid for (just found a shitty excuse), since Malachai was offline that day, I wouldn't be able to wait for him, that would be too suspicious, all that is the work of black-mailing / social engineering.

Hey Man,You cant just get paid for a service noone ordered. Please calm down, and stop the rage.

I didn't said that he had to pay me haha ! I'm just saying that he didn't have to do a thread about fucking my rep, or either giving me minus 26 rep only cuz I denied giving it for free. If he didn't want to pay, I would just say "ok np" and then quit.
[Image: 2xHaUpr.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 October, 2021 - 07:43 PM by Hans69. Edited 1 time in total.)
(16 October, 2021 - 07:39 PM)Sakme Wrote: Show More
(16 October, 2021 - 06:02 PM)Sakme Wrote: Show More
That would've be too late. As i'm a 100% in my work, I told to the guy R4zzl that I was gonna check if the rdp was having all the tools he paid for (just found a shitty excuse), since Malachai was offline that day, I wouldn't be able to wait for him, that would be too suspicious, all that is the work of black-mailing / social engineering.

Hey Man,You cant just get paid for a service noone ordered. Please calm down, and stop the rage.

I didn't said that he had to pay me haha ! I'm just saying that he didn't have to do a thread about fucking my rep, or either giving me minus 26 rep only cuz I denied giving it for free. If he didn't want to pay, I would just say "ok np" and then quit.

Well a Rep can always be deleted, remember that. No reason to insult, and rage. + I send you some $, better then nothing huh ! Everyone should be happy now !
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 October, 2021 - 07:43 PM)Hans69 Wrote: Show More

Well a Rep can always be deleted, remember that. No reason to insult, and rage. + I send you some $, better then nothing huh ! Everyone should be happy now !

I'm not insulting and raging either lmao, also thx u again for the $, just tell him to delete his thread and his neg rep
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 October, 2021 - 07:43 PM)Hans69 Wrote: Show More

Rep & thread still not deleted.
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
@Hans69 still not.
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 October, 2021 - 08:25 PM by DWC. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Liars @Teken @Denmark

@Hans69 btw im seeing u reading all my messages sir. This is not acceptable.
This post is by a banned member (Santer) - Unhide
Santer  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
i think ur totally correct men , u spent time to recover his thing . ur totally right of asking for money or tell that u have the RDP if he wants it he should leave something for return for u