Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

xx

by Skon - 30 October, 2021 - 01:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (calamari) - Unhide
calamari  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 October, 2021 - 01:01 AM)spinx1337 Wrote: Show More
Hi,
I am here to tell you my story,
Its so sad when you work so hard for money then someone comes and takes them all its not the first time i have been scammed and maybe not the last time. The total amount i was scammed about $2.2k which is not a little compared to me, A 16 years old boy, and this is all my country's fault, because the credit cards here are not global, we can only use them in Tunisia only, same as Banks. So I can only get Crypto wallets, but I had to get a few paypal holders, since about 90% of my clients pay with Paypal only, I trusted them and treated them like my brothers, I was nice to them, I borrowed money, I buy them food And I give them free stuff... It really hurts when they stab you in the back, Especially the last time I got scammed, a few hours ago and yes it was from my paypal holder, I thought we were homies, we were close...

My total revenue: https://i.imgur.com/piOcLAv.png ($1585) + about $500 (on discord), about ( $2000 ) in total...
Can you believe i only got about 10% of them (because some people paid with BTC/LTC, thanks to them)
Money left: https://i.imgur.com/P7aD0Nc.png ( left $5 ltc )
I'm reselling most of my products, yeah i buy in bulk then i sell them 1 by 1, So it will be very difficult to get money to restock because I'm broke... and even if I'm going to restock, I won't get a lot of customers because I'm not going to add paypal as a payment method and since most of my customers pay with PayPal.
------
Money left: https://i.imgur.com/iuqZSxm.png

I am not here to beg but if you feel like donating to me, Any donation would be appreciated, My moral support will also be appreciated, here are my crypto addresses:

BTC: 3FaVw6o9Yh92uDuU8oqk27sSA35xy68zkk
LTC: MGLYUuMXPwNZTUUQ2W6mf4BiVRDmXXbEhp
ETH: 0x6b4FdA7084e6E855C63540c8DDA5c8B92aDD22CC
USDT-(ERC-20): 0xA9264a789A88528852FF2163F1DFFAD69a9ABFA3

You can contact me on discord if you have any question: Skon<3#7351

DM me if u have any job for me.
One more thing... Don't trust anyone & Be careful of scammers and suspicious people. [Image: feelssadman.png]
----
Total money raised
$2.99 - Unknown : Thank you <3
$0.98 - Unknown : Thank you <3

sorry for ur loss man, will donate whenever i sell some more accounts :) keep ur head up

CONFIRM onsite

BTC: 1mattEeub2MMDo7CHSdSx5epq3mwSHVq5 (accepting donos <3)
EMAIL:
[email protected]
[Image: unknown.png]
This post is by a banned member (Skon) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (EA7) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Avyero) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Avyero) - Unhide