Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Where should I move to?

by Virus - 09 December, 2021 - 10:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (Tampio) - Unhide
Tampio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
If i made money online i would move to southeast asia Thailand or Vietnam. Cost of living is below $300 a month including rent and food and clothes. Other beatiful locations that are cheap to live at Cape Verde, Spain, Canary Islands, Malta. And if you're looking for something different there's Faroe islands, Lapland, Iceland and New Zealand.
This post is by a banned member (Saul_Goodman) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(09 December, 2021 - 10:33 PM)CSS Wrote: Show More
if you have an option dont go to albania KSZ Were you thinking about going to Canada or Switzerland?

I have a problem with you saying that. Have you ever been to Albania to make an assumption about it? I bet you have not.

Albania is very much like other European Mediterranean countries, the people are very very friendly, the food is amazing, culture is rich, nature is very beautiful, you'll always have things to do.
The big mountains and alps are always a skiing attraction through the winter, on summer mountains are an attraction for skydiving. The Europe's last natural wild river, Vjosa river is a hot spot for water sports and fun such as rafting, kayaking etc, meanwhile on the sea you can go jet skiing, fly fishing (very fun), scuba diving, paddleboarding etc. Albania has the highest number of bars per person in the world, with dozens of varieties if you are a bars and restaurant person. The hot springs, delicious food, crystal clear waters and lakes, beautiful, stone towns, bunker hunting, beach camping, honestly? There's just so many things you can do in Albania it'd take me way too much time to write them down. Sure, these may sound possible in other European countries too, but you know what's the difference? You won't be depressed of annoying people and karens, you won't be shouted at and you won't have to pay thousands to try out these things, unlike some other very expensive countries where only rich and celebrities can. Perhaps there could be better options if you want to live permanently, Albania is not heaven on earth, but surely visiting and experiencing these adventures, without having to break your bank will leave you impressed and entertained with all the memories you'll never forget. Europe is very diverse overall, countries are close to each other and you can easily go from one to another every week for new adventures.

Though, moving for years to a country should be something you should research deeper, countries in the European Union also work similarly as one, so living in one grants you access to all. More or less like the United States except that in the US almost every state is similar; speak the same language, wear same clothes, same architecture etc. In Europe, it's different, every country speaks a different language, has a different culture, has different cultural clothes, contains different architecture styles depending on region, etc.

Hope this gave you a bit more information in regards to the question.
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (Virus) - Unhide
Virus  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Moruq) - Unhide
Moruq  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
Don't come to Turkey mate, don't
This post is by a banned member (LeTy) - Unhide
LeTy  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Sweden is great and calm
This post is by a banned member (Vectonsid) - Unhide
Vectonsid  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 December, 2021 - 08:50 PM)Tsunade Wrote: Show More
I'd move to Japan xd

kawaii #1  PepeBlush
I don't sell nor buy. Don't sent any business msg to me, it will be ignored.
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Australia rocks.