Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

School & Life & More / Need Advice

by ISCUE - 11 January, 2022 - 07:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (ISCUE) - Unhide
ISCUE  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 07:36 PM by ISCUE.)
Hi everybody today i will not post some accounts or other things like that because i need advice (real no troll please fully serious)
So i will start, i'm in HighSchool now (but in France) and to be honest i don't like my friends in general & i'm the man who love help, be cool & everything but to be clear i don't like them and their influence in my life.
Everyday i'm becoming more & more introvert and solitary, and everybody in my life don't have any real place like BFF or other (girls things) but i don't have a "BRO"
And to start i was wondering, how i can find cool, cultured & person, who have the same dreams or just are ambitious bcs i didn't see nobody like that's in my life ?
Am i the problem ? Why i never had a real friends who listen me or normal things like that i think ?
What can i do ??
Please be kind i don't need attention but answer by person who lived this or are old and know things about this situation.
justiscue.
I don't Sell anything illegal (stop asking me combos)
eBay Mentorship oFF too much demand, Will be updated !
This post is by a banned member (MAHQ) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Apostorial) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
The right person will come eventually, maybe not tomorrow or next week. It's not mandatory to have a "bro" or a girlfriend, love yourself and don't give a shit if you don't spend time with people, who gives a shit about them. A person who likes you will like you for who you are, you don't have to change yourself to please other people
[Image: STLkiLo.gif]
Sponsored By @TAL0N
This post is by a banned member (Stalin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ISCUE) - Unhide
ISCUE  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 January, 2022 - 10:33 PM by ISCUE.)
(11 January, 2022 - 07:42 PM)MAHQ Wrote: Show More
Dude be yourself don’t act like them around them act like yourself! Although they might leave you people like you will grow closer to you. I’m talking from experience. Just be yourself!

Thanks mate, i needed to read this, i will keep up :)

(11 January, 2022 - 07:46 PM)Apostorial Wrote: Show More
The right person will come eventually, maybe not tomorrow or next week. It's not mandatory to have a "bro" or a girlfriend, love yourself and don't give a shit if you don't spend time with people, who gives a shit about them. A person who likes you will like you for who you are, you don't have to change yourself to please other people

Thanks mate, that's touch me <3

(11 January, 2022 - 07:53 PM)Stalin Wrote: Show More
Yes, this is one of the best moment, this almost happen for everyone. 

My advice is for you to find a group or specifically a club or sign up for some course you're interested in.
The purpose is to find someone like yourself, people with similar interest and it is not so easy to find. 
I would go to library sometime and I would find many different people with talents. 
Keep it up

Thanks for the advice mate i didn't seen the situation like this, but yes i was thinking about go in Zone like library or other to find people in accord to what i want to be, and yeah i post more here and discuss with other bcs this community is pretty cool.
Thanks for your advice <3
justiscue.
I don't Sell anything illegal (stop asking me combos)
eBay Mentorship oFF too much demand, Will be updated !
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Give Value to Yourself Just don't sacrifice yourself to fit in any circumstances. Participate in the club or activities you're interested in you will eventually make good friends. Have Patience

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
This post is by a banned member (ILostmyJob) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Go to gym, believe me you will have more confidence in yourself, and you will have many bros 
This post is by a banned member (Wispie) - Unhide
Wispie  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
As people above mentioned - be yourself.
I'll just add one more thing to that. Constantly work on yourself and aim to become the best version of yourself. In highschool you're all boxed in an environment and it almost looks like you're forced to think/behave a certain way. Which is why you'll notice people having similar and "simpler" mindsets - and I'm supposing that's something that bothers you(?). This might sound a bit weird, but life has a way of fitting the missing pieces of a puzzle in life. Everything the people above mentioned were advice that I'd suggest so I'll just keep it short like this :)
[Image: S6jZX1O.gif]
Beauty in the flaw, grace of imperfection.