Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Intuit TurboTax 2021 (US - Any Edition + Unltd States) with Manual Crack Instructions

by rx8god - 19 January, 2022 - 01:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (FDM80) - Unhide
FDM80  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 January, 2022 - 05:36 PM)leonidm Wrote: Show More
I downloaded, converted to H&B, and activated successfully, however, I do not see an option for a free state. It is trying to sell me my state for $40. Is there a way to turn the free state option on? Or is it because the state files are not available yet?

I asked the same question via a PM.  The fix is coming with updated directions in the original post (pending moderator approval).  Supposedly the fix will allow for unlimited states as well.
Just keep an eye on an updated original post over the coming days.
This post is by a banned member (rx8god) - Unhide
rx8god  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 January, 2022 - 07:59 PM)muers Wrote: Show More
Thank you. Anything for Mac?

I am not planning to do for MacOS.
This post is by a banned member (bsagt) - Unhide
bsagt  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Gracias mi amigo!
This post is by a banned member (zenny23) - Unhide
zenny23  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Danke!
This post is by a banned member (joefool69) - Unhide
joefool69  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
u da man rx8god! thx 4 da hard wrk!
This post is by a banned member (jdej66339oa) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(19 January, 2022 - 01:45 AM)rx8god Wrote: Show More
The wait is over! First off, someone here has my name from other forums and my ipt account got deleted due to inactivity. I have incremented to the (worse) RX8. Still rotary powered though. I have been a cracker for over a decade but have decided to bring this tax software with instructions to all - especially since TT no longer has a fully free version. Sharing the love! Please +rep. 

Hidden section has vanilla ISO rip and manual crack instructions. For full disclosure, I have gotten this to a point of working but haven't gone through the full filing process. I will update the hidden section as I learn more like adding states or if there are filing issues that need more code work. PM me only if you have different version you'd like me to look at or if file needs reupload or if there are additional activation issues preventing use of program - please provide full instruction to reproduce where you're at. Most other requests will be ignored.

OH Man Thanks a lot for this. I can't wait to see these instructions.
I've been trying to figure out the Activation process for some days and endup with a headache.
This post is by a banned member (leonidm) - Unhide
leonidm  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 January, 2022 - 11:02 PM)FDM80 Wrote: Show More
I downloaded, converted to H&B, and activated successfully, however, I do not see an option for a free state. It is trying to sell me my state for $40. Is there a way to turn the free state option on? Or is it because the state files are not available yet?

I asked the same question via a PM.  The fix is coming with updated directions in the original post (pending moderator approval).  Supposedly the fix will allow for unlimited states as well.
Thank you!
This post is by a banned member (rx8god) - Unhide
rx8god  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(24 January, 2022 - 02:47 AM)leonidm Wrote: Show More
(22 January, 2022 - 11:02 PM)FDM80 Wrote: Show More

Thank you!
If you have not checked, the fix is posted now in the original post.