Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

CLOSED - LQ USER @ALMIGHTY - TRYING TO DESTROY MY BUSINESS.

by Sergiu - 13 February, 2022 - 12:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (EA7) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(13 February, 2022 - 12:45 AM)Sergiu Wrote: Show More
(13 February, 2022 - 12:33 AM)UHQKarma Wrote: Show More
@Almighty Ryze if this is true you have fallen down so much grace

It is true sadly.

go cry me a river for fuck sake, I didnt bot your gay ass server, didnt say anything bad about It IN your server

[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
This post is by a banned member (Sergiu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Time) - Unhide
Time  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 February, 2022 - 01:05 AM)EA7 Wrote: Show More
(13 February, 2022 - 12:59 AM)Sergiu Wrote: Show More
(13 February, 2022 - 12:35 AM)Almighty Wrote: Show More
First off all I DID NOT bot your proxy server, it wasn’t me nor did I hire someone to do it. 
Secondly, I am mad at you yea, you & @mcr legit opening the same service a couple weeks
after @mcr sold the first one to me & AE7.   

Secondly, Yes I - rep you because I felt like MCR & you, scammed me & my partner by legit opening the same shop which he first sold to us for $700+ cuz he was “busy & leaving for 5-6 months”. Go cry about it.  Yea I said I would change it but I changed my mind now.

Show ContentSpoiler:

I was just joking around and I NEVER EVER SAID ANYTHING BAD about your service LOL. STOP lying and putting words in my mouth I never said. How is it my fault that you didnt put the right server rules on roles,

Do you think you are the only one with this project? I guarantee you that there are at least 15 more services like yours. How do you find this a scam? He gave you a fully advertised service with old customers and stuff and I already told you we are not going to sell just data center proxies.
Also, I don t think making fun should look like this: https://i.upload.systems/RQjEJEvB ( you can just type that in the general chat but you decided to take advantage of the uncompleted permissions and opened a thread.

bro you are exaggerating the hell out of that my guy it was a thread he opened which literally max 5 people saw and you closed it in minutes so why does it matter then
great point

[Image: vBi6yh7.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Sergiu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Time) - Unhide
Time  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 February, 2022 - 12:59 AM)Sergiu Wrote: Show More
(13 February, 2022 - 12:35 AM)Almighty Wrote: Show More
First off all I DID NOT bot your proxy server, it wasn’t me nor did I hire someone to do it. 
Secondly, I am mad at you yea, you & @mcr legit opening the same service a couple weeks
after @mcr sold the first one to me & AE7.   

Secondly, Yes I - rep you because I felt like MCR & you, scammed me & my partner by legit opening the same shop which he first sold to us for $700+ cuz he was “busy & leaving for 5-6 months”. Go cry about it.  Yea I said I would change it but I changed my mind now.

Show ContentSpoiler:

I was just joking around and I NEVER EVER SAID ANYTHING BAD about your service LOL. STOP lying and putting words in my mouth I never said. How is it my fault that you didnt put the right server rules on roles,

Do you think you are the only one with this project? I guarantee you that there are at least 15 more services like yours. How do you find this a scam? He gave you a fully advertised service with old customers and stuff and I already told you we are not going to sell just data center proxies.
Also, I don t think making fun should look like this: https://i.upload.systems/RQjEJEvB ( you can just type that in the general chat but you decided to take advantage of the uncompleted permissions and opened a thread.

I'm just gonna give my thougts on this. 
You can't be mad about the stuff @Almighty sent in that ticket when you are a member of this toxic forum. 
Anyone browsing the internet has seen worse, people legit upload gore on the internet.

[Image: vBi6yh7.gif]