Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐LATEST PROXY CHECKER⭐ BY XRISKY V2⭐

by GrandMasterNox - 05 March, 2022 - 10:33 AM
This post is by a banned member (hostdz) - Unhide
hostdz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 March, 2022 - 10:33 AM)GrandMasterNox Wrote: Show More
Today I’m presenting the latest xRisky tool after a long time. Here is the latest proxy checker v2. If I’m not wrong, I have already uploaded v1 on my website, and recently he released the v2 a few days back. That’s why I decided to share this fantastic tool with you guys. This proxy tool may be convenient if you know how to use it and, more importantly, where to use it. I hope you will like this tool.
What is proxy checker?
Before answering the above question, let’s find out what is proxy? In simple words, a proxy is a kind of IP that is used in place of your original IP to keep you anonymous and safe. Almost in every checker, we use many proxies while cracking accounts. A proxy checker is a tool that tells whether a proxy is alive or dead and different aspects about it like type, protocol, anonymity, and country. As I said above, this tool could be very handy.

IT ONLY TAKES 2 SECONDS TO CLICK THAT HEART

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...24x700.gif]

thkssssssssss
This post is by a banned member (ZamboniDuturfu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ktrooq3) - Unhide
ktrooq3  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(05 March, 2022 - 10:33 AM)GrandMasterNox Wrote: Show More
Today I’m presenting the latest xRisky tool after a long time. Here is the latest proxy checker v2. If I’m not wrong, I have already uploaded v1 on my website, and recently he released the v2 a few days back. That’s why I decided to share this fantastic tool with you guys. This proxy tool may be convenient if you know how to use it and, more importantly, where to use it. I hope you will like this tool.
What is proxy checker?
Before answering the above question, let’s find out what is proxy? In simple words, a proxy is a kind of IP that is used in place of your original IP to keep you anonymous and safe. Almost in every checker, we use many proxies while cracking accounts. A proxy checker is a tool that tells whether a proxy is alive or dead and different aspects about it like type, protocol, anonymity, and country. As I said above, this tool could be very handy.

IT ONLY TAKES 2 SECONDS TO CLICK THAT HEART

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...24x700.gif]

thank you
This post is by a banned member (Krish91) - Unhide
Krish91  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Thanks i really needed that
This post is by a banned member (hus9999999) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SusuNem) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Heval47) - Unhide