Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

MAJOR MARKETPLACE OVERHAUL [IMPORTANT FOR WHOLE COMMUNITY]

by Calabasas - 08 March, 2022 - 08:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (Calabasas) - Unhide
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 March, 2022 - 08:22 AM by Calabasas. Edited 4 times in total.)
I've been on the forums for close to two months now and noticed a few flaws that I would like to address. Take this from the perspective of an experienced forums user for well over a decade now. There is nothing wrong with new members coming into the community and providing services and goods but there definitely needs to be limits and restrictions to prevent constant scams and inexperienced sellers.

To start off, there is nothing wrong with new sellers like I mentioned but there needs to be certain warnings/restrictions I'll leave a few implementation suggestions before.

Exhibit A: (Open Spoiler)
Show ContentSpoiler:

Exhibit B: (Open Spoiler):
Show ContentSpoiler:

- I will continue to add to this post in the coming weeks.

- Remember all of these exhibits are very calculated opinions based on what i've seen in the community, I myself have been scammed well over 5+ times now in two months.

- We all can agree to disagree, your opinion matters leave it below.

PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE SO WE CAN GAIN THE ATTENTION OF STAFF. :weebsout:

This post is by a banned member (scrape) - Unhide
scrape  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
not that it matters but i approve  catjam
scrape's aged amazon accounts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discord: https://discord.gg/VXmUEgWN6u
Telegram: coming soon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post is by a banned member (Saul_Goodman) - Unhide
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(08 March, 2022 - 12:34 PM)Saul_Goodman Wrote: Show More
100% agree on the first point

80% of the refund services are runned by literally 12 yr olds that did 1 Nike 200usd partial refund and now they are claiming they can refund a Tesla for 50usd

Some, at least, minimum requirements should be put in place like: getting vouches first and post proof, a minimum number of posts and a minimum amount of time registered.

On the other hand, if your service is shit Quality you will get -reped, wont get clients and will eventually give up, what we have to avoid is letting this shit services get any client at all.
No one should suffer because of them, even tough they -rep them after .

Completely agree
:weebsout:
This post is by a banned member (Chiya) - Unhide
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Thanks for your feedback❤️
This post is by a banned member (HaxonGhost) - Unhide
Calabasas  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(09 March, 2022 - 03:49 PM)HaxonGhost Wrote: Show More
(08 March, 2022 - 08:19 AM)Calabasas Wrote: Show More
I've been on the forums for close to two months now and noticed a few flaws that I would like to address. Take this from the perspective of an experienced forums user for well over a decade now. There is nothing wrong with new members coming into the community and providing services and goods but there definitely needs to be limits and restrictions to prevent constant scams and inexperienced sellers.

To start off, there is nothing wrong with new sellers like I mentioned but there needs to be certain warnings/restrictions I'll leave a few implementation suggestions before.

Exhibit A: (Open Spoiler)
Show ContentSpoiler:

Exhibit B: (Open Spoiler):
Show ContentSpoiler:

- I will continue to add to this post in the coming weeks.

- Remember all of these exhibits are very calculated opinions based on what i've seen in the community, I myself have been scammed well over 5+ times now in two months.

- We all can agree to disagree, your opinion matters leave it below.

PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE SO WE CAN GAIN THE ATTENTION OF STAFF. :weebsout:

He is surely a scammer

Your retarded