Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Discord Token Generator

by Prescription - 22 March, 2022 - 02:59 AM
This post is by a banned member (Prescription) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Here is the source code to my discord token generator that I am currently working on.
This token generator as of now only generates unverified tokens
# Note: Proxies dont work with this yet!! You might see it in the code but it is not yet implemented and working!

There is a few issues that I would like to point out in case one of u guys know a fix

So when the anti-captcha API returns the g-captcha code so I can bypass the captcha 80% of the time it's invalid and I have no clue why maybe because I am using the same IP multiple times since I dont have proxies implemented or maybe I have the wrong site-key which im pretty sure i dont im not exactly sure. Would appreciate if you guys can type your thoughts below on why this isnt working.

Anyways here is the source code

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This post is by a banned member (2323233231212) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
lets see mate
This post is by a banned member (FiluboHLQ) - Unhide
FiluboHLQ  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
This code generate locked tokens because hCaptcha on discord now requires motion data and other stuff. You cannot create token anymore with service like anti-captcha. You need ai solver on localhost.

Cheers :)
This post is by a banned member (Prescription) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 March, 2022 - 11:47 PM)FiluboHLQ Wrote: Show More
This code generate locked tokens because hCaptcha on discord now requires motion data and other stuff. You cannot create token anymore with service like anti-captcha. You need ai solver on localhost.

Cheers :)

Thank you for the comment, But are you sure thats the issue because I have seen some token generators that just have their own g-captcha solver and it doesn't seem to run on localhost
This post is by a banned member (okuraouta) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Apestomper92) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Chercao) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SAJMONKO) - Unhide