Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

FUCKING CUNT @ILOSTMYDOWEN

by BaepArt - 03 April, 2022 - 03:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (BaepArt) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TheAxis) - Unhide
TheAxis  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
And that's why you always don't run programs directly and instead use things like VMs
wigglewigglewiggle
not spending 60 euros just so I can get heaven lol
This post is by a banned member (BaepArt) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SexoBayco) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (JackConan) - Unhide
JackConan  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(Would like to note that this is the same guy that capped for days about cracking some $2 million btc wallet, and I mean capped for days, literal days.)

[Image: cpfnkpm38p.png]

The site was designed to steal btc, basically to withdraw you needed to deposit, I think he was hoping to steal btc because he posted the "account" in a thread and told people to withdraw from it, but forgot to tell people they would need to deposit to get anything. I think he was hoping unsuspecting leechers would deposit money (probably to his own btc wallet) and he would run away.

A load of screenshots for you

https://cdn.goodfella.me/xorsb1klza.png 
https://cdn.goodfella.me/pq8kgm5oza.gif - Backtracking on his word, after removing previous chats
https://cdn.goodfella.me/zkb7e7e0cs.png - After having removed his thread, started to claim he was scammed by it. And that he didn't know. Even though he had left the thread up for like 20 minutes, as well as supposedly withdrawing from it multiple times already in the previous days.

The domain was registered around 1 month prior to this happening, couldn't really find anything solid to link it to him though, could be wrong and he could have been scammed, but is very unlikely.
inviteme.cloud
Thread link

My Discord: GoodFella Died#6969
Alt Discord: MoonMan#7395
My TG @JackConan
This post is by a banned member (ILostMyDad) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(03 April, 2022 - 03:01 PM)BaepArt Wrote: Show More
This mf spreading spyware with his fake discord tool..

A lot of you know i got brand new pc, and i didnt wanted to install cracked or suspicious programs, i literally even bought photoshop.. Yesterday this mf with his cringe fortnite clan started to cry in chat about how someone termed his dc with his own tool..

I decided to try it (idk why i tried on my pc) and it ended up with critical action on my mail. You stupid piece of shit..

Go fake giveaways please

1. It isn’t spyware it’s literally coded in python and obfuscated in base64 you could easily deobfuscate it.
2. 0 detections on VIRUSTOTAL
3. Anonfiles always is flagged as a Trojan I can send the MediaFire link and there is no flags.
4. Before you accuse a program of being spyware maybe look through the code.
[Image: IMG_2611.png]
[Image: IMG_2655.png]
This post is by a banned member (JackConan) - Unhide
JackConan  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 April, 2022 - 06:40 PM)ILostMyDad Wrote: Show More

A lot of you know i got brand new pc, and i didnt wanted to install cracked or suspicious programs, i literally even bought photoshop.. Yesterday this mf with his cringe fortnite clan started to cry in chat about how someone termed his dc with his own tool..

I decided to try it (idk why i tried on my pc) and it ended up with critical action on my mail. You stupid piece of shit..

Go fake giveaways please

1. It isn’t spyware it’s literally coded in python and obfuscated in base64 you could easily deobfuscate it.
3. Anonfiles always is flagged as a Trojan I can send the MediaFire link and there is no flags.

I would like to point out that it's 0 detections on VT because he scanned the ZIP, not the exe, haven't had time to look at the code though so I couldn't tell you whether it is or isn't.
inviteme.cloud
Thread link

My Discord: GoodFella Died#6969
Alt Discord: MoonMan#7395
My TG @JackConan
This post is by a banned member (ILostMyDad) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 April, 2022 - 06:44 PM by ILostMyDad. Edited 1 time in total.)
(03 April, 2022 - 06:43 PM)JackConan Wrote: Show More
(03 April, 2022 - 06:40 PM)ILostMyDad Wrote: Show More

Go fake giveaways please

I would like to point out that it's 0 detections on VT because he scanned the ZIP, not the exe, haven't had time to look at the code though so I couldn't tell you whether it is or isn't.
There isn’t a exe? It’s a .py. The .py is obfuscated in base64 can be easily unobfuscated
[Image: IMG_2611.png]
[Image: IMG_2655.png]