Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅[€2-4k+/MONTH]✅ ⚡BET WITHOUT LOSING (100% METHODS)⚡ (✅VOUCHED|⚜A-Z|☄️MANY REVIEWS )

by Ency - 06 April, 2022 - 05:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ency) - Unhide
Ency  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 September, 2022 - 03:02 PM by Ency. Edited 34 times in total.)
  BIG Handbook of Arbitrage Betting ⚡⚡⚡

All of us, one way or another, have heard about this type of earnings. Let me remind you that arbitrage bet is the one in which you win 100% (see google).
What are the first associations? -
Profit 1-5%, useless scanners at a cost  €150 (per month), limits, few events, etc.
I suggest you forget about these problems!

I offer a complete guide (handbook) to arbitrage betting on eSports. No scanners and old information, forget about this bullshit.
Only verified and methods of work, which were developed by me personally (the entire guide is unique and written by me personally based on my experience)! Profit from 10 to 50% for just one bet! Earn up to 4-5k per month really! Stop spending a lot of money every month on useless scanners and prediction groups.
No risks, just stable earnings, which is suitable for almost everyone! Size of the investment depends on how much you want to "loot" each day. I can tell you that a large investment is not required. You can also start without them (everything is described). You need a couple of hours a day to work. Handbook also has a completely different and private methods. Everyone will find what they are comfortable with.

What Will You Get?

✅ Step-by-step big hanbook (30 pages)
✅ Learning the basics and private bindings, methods and tricks, with a detailed description
✅ +Bonus additional private method, which will allow you to have even more profit (distance)
✅ Lifetime support (1:1 MENTORSHIP)
✅ Personal approach. If you have any problems, we will solve them together
✅ Guaranteed profit

⭐ Worldwide
⭐ Whitehat (no SE, sales and etc)
⭐ NB friendly
⭐ No special skills required
Free updates
⭐ Withdrawal to any payment system

Price : €120 (Accepted only crypto - BTC/ETH/LTC and etc)
Purchases 9/10
Add me on Discord to buy: ency#2547 (or PM forum)
Quote:
[Image: rv.png]

Quote:
Bought the 9th copy.
Done similar style before but i must say his method will work 100%.
120 euro is worth is buy.
Quote:
Was one of the first to buy this ebook.
Started betting about a week ago. I was betting with a deposit of about 1000$. Now making withdrawals 1900$ from 4 bookmakers sites. I had previous experience in arbitrage but still needed help from @Ency. Very friendly and helps me with all my questions.
Ebook is very well written and explains everything step by step. I've also been betting on an additional strategy and it makes even more money (if you are good at esport).
If you are a beginner or have no experience, you will find it quite difficult to start. You have to do everything 1:1 with @Ency, or you may not succeed.
I heard him is making automatic betting software and will give access to everyone who buys ebook. That's really cool.

Pros:

It is well-written E-book with 30 pages of knowledge
It really can bring you money
Everything is nicely written and easy to read 
OP also included support if you need any help

Cons:
It will be very difficult for a noob (if you do not sort out every bet with OP)

Rate it 9/10 
GL!
Quote:
Earned in about a week. Returned the cost of the book and made a profit. In the beginning hard without advice from the OP (If no have experience in arbitration). Every day I ask him questions.
price is too low for such an e-book, bro raise price on the last copies!
Quote:
Ebook 10/10
I have had experience in arbitrage betting, but what the OP offers is very interesting. Ebook unique and it is sure to be profit, OP has written everything literally point by point and even the most novice can understand it. Arbitrage betting itself can make a profit, but there are too many subtleties and the OP just describes them all. You can definitely make money if you read the ebook and follow the advice of the OP. We talked a lot, and we looked at bets right as we talked, and I saw bets that were profitable.
I definitely recommend it.

Seller 10/10
Very communicative and will find out if I'm okay. I haven't seen that in a long time when buying an ebook. He's literally online 24/7 and that's definitely cool

Quote:
I bought this e-book. I will write my review.
This is a really cool e-book. Described in detail and you can tell right away that the OP knows what he is talking about. I have a background in arbitrage betting, but even I learned something new for myself. The methods are great for beginners and knowledgeable people alike.
The OP is very communicative and answers all questions. OP chose betting sites that fit me personally. While I was figuring it out, I immediately found a bet that would get me 25% profit, lol that's real amazing.
I recommend it for purchase, it is worth the money. I've bought different ebooks from different OP, but this one seems like a real method of getting $$$.
Like!
UPD:
Maked a few bet and get some money in one day for work.
+Vouch again!

Quote:
i just bought it today. So far this method 's very promising and the OP 're very friendly to answer all my question. I'll apply this method and update when i got some profit

Quote:
Thanks OP, for giving me a chance to review his ebook. This will be short review because the IRL works suddenly more and more heavier, but that wont be just simple BS which everyone doesnt care about.
First, lets talk about arbitrage. Arbitrage betting is the technique of finding odds discrepancies between bookmakers that can offer a guaranteed profit if we cover both outcomes
Arbitrage betting is still a very profitable income source, and it is worth trying, you still can make serious profits with it
And the risk? The only thing is booker banning. But you still can make new account by using New Browser (or maybe try Antidetect Browser) + VPN
This guide contain 30 pages with highly details and understandable even for noob, or anyone who's first language isnt English. One more point to add is the OP, he cares about his customers, and he was like, asking me few times a day to see if I'm stucking somewhere of his guide, each question to him is solved pretty fast and even adding more solutions, such a great man.
This is a sneak peak of his guide https://imgur.com/kyEiBBt . As you can see, the longest content is the core method, focus directly to the main job " Searching for arbitrage bets ", overall, the method is awesome, come from his experience, over hundread of bets were done. And of course, cant forget about his bonus tips, save you time for sure, to get straight to betting
The result after you finish it? 
- Understand about arbitrage 
- Able to find arbitrage bets yourself, no money wasted on monthly subscription service 
- Make money online with small amount of effort
The target of this guide? 
- Noob who want to make money ez
- Noob who want to make money safe
- Noob who want to make money from arbitrage
- Noob who want to make money from betting
- Noob has money and doesnt know where to invest
- Blah blah and go on.
Will you recommend for others?
- If you still have to rely on arbitrage scanner, then yes.
This post is by a banned member (M4rcus) - Unhide
M4rcus  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
GLWS!

Added you on discord.
Ency  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 April, 2022 - 08:16 PM by Ency. Edited 1 time in total.)
(06 April, 2022 - 05:49 PM)M4rcus Wrote: Show More
GLWS!

Added you on discord.

Added!
This post is by a banned member (khnx) - Unhide
Ency  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
bump
Ency  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
bump
This post is by a banned member (htbfmm) - Unhide
Ency  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(08 April, 2022 - 07:47 PM)htbfmm Wrote: Show More
Which bookmakers do you use?

Different. There are quite a few of them (optionally).